A Thousand Years

Prince and Princess

Josie walked through, her dress softly touching the ground. "Mama why do I have to marry Ricano? Why can't I marry my Mattriono? " She said, tears dribbling down from her blue eyes, her blonde hair pulled up in a princess do.

"Josienna. You know in the past, we have never loved that family. And don't think its all a happiest ending for you." Her mother scolded. "You are arranged to be married, and that is all.'

Her mother turned to leave, and she heard her lover climb through the door.

"My Josie, can you run away with me?" Mattriono asked, his voice soft.

"I cannot, I am sorry." Josie said, wiping her eyes. "I am of descent to be married, and I have to be.I am sorry." Josie removed the celtic ring and placed it in Mattriono. "I promise we will meet again in another life but in this life we are forbidden."

Mattriono kissed her. "Let us spend one night together and I will leave a piece of me behind with you."

Josie nodded, about 9 months later, her arranged husband ordered the court to divorce him and his wife due to her apparent affair before marriage. Josienne wiped her eyes, pretending to be upset, holding her newborn son Josello Ramsay, her father had been of that elusive line of swedes from the north with that name. They said they were going to explore America.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
I might change my mind!
-Lexi