Brother's Best Friend

Eight

I woke up to an empty home. Tom was spending the week with Kelsey; he has decided that I was trustworthy enough to be left to my own accord, with ample convincing from Jay and Siva. My first day alone, and I couldn’t be more bored. Since Nath got me to go out more and more, I haven’t really ever had time to myself. I haven’t really stayed in and just had quiet time to myself in ages.

Pouring myself some cereal, I pounded the stairs back up to my room. Kicking the door open, I ate whilst looking for something to wear. If I was gonna be alone, I might as well make the most of it. I haven’t danced since my parent’s fatal accident, and that was something my father always encouraged me to do. He had always said I was a natural. I think it’s time to start dancing again. Just for the fuck of it.

After I got situated in the attic, which was empty aside from a few boxes containing things belonging to my parents that I couldn’t bear to part with. I steadied a few different sized mirrors in front of me whilst deciding on a song to dance to. Settling with an old one that I already had a routine for, I hit play. “My Baby” by Jesse McCartney filled the room. Trying to remember the steps properly, I started to move in-tune with the music. I got so very into my dancing that I hadn’t even noticed someone standing behind me in the mirror, until I did a full-on spin. I stopped and saw him leaning against the door frame, watching me with a massive grin plastered on his face. Cocking an eyebrow, “How long have you been there?”

“Oh, I don’t know. A few run-through’s or so.” He winked at me, swaggering closer to me. He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me into him. “You, babe, are an amazing dancer. Why didn’t you tell me you could dance?”

“I kind of lost passion for it.” Looking down, his index finger found my chin and brought my face to his. Lips brushing, crashing onto the other’s. His tongue barging into my mouth, tasting him sent electric waves through me. “Nathan..” I breathed, bringing his mouth closer to mine once more.

He moved his hands down my bum, giving it a proper squeezing, to the backs of my thighs. ”Jump,” I did as told. He carried me over to a pile of spare sheets, setting me down gently, brushing the sweat-embedded hair from my forehead, and kissed me with so much passion; I thought we were going to com-bust. “You look so beautiful like this.” I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to me. Spreading my legs, he glided in between them.

His hand slipped under the top of my joggers, brushing my knickers before he pulled the to the side and palmed my centre. Removing his hands, he pulled my joggers off of me and tossed them across the room. My shirt swiftly following it. He started kissing my neck, down to my neck. Licking and sucking on the sensitive skin there, he moved down to my chest. Trailing wet kissed along my bosom, I moaned at the contact. He pulled my sports-bra off of me, and immediately set off on my nipples. Sucking on them, as his hand went beneath my knickers once more. This time, though, his middle finger found it’s way inside of my wet ladyhood.

“Mmm, baby, did I do this to you?” He asked as he added another finger inside of me, causing me to moan out. Thrusting faster, his name slipped from my mouth before he removed them.

He threw his shirt and jeans away from his body, pressing it against me. I started kissing his perfectly tanned chest, turning him so that I was now straddling him. His hips bucked against my own. Adding pressure to his growing manhood, I started palming it through his boxers. Taking the top of his boxers between my fingers, I slowly removed them. His hard length slapped his stomach. The mere size of it causing me to open my mouth and lick my lips. Taking hold of him, I moved my hands up and down. He bucked his hips at my touch.

Slowly, I lowered my head until I was able to kiss the tip of his cock. Rolling my lips down him, he let out a quiet groan. Using a combination of my hands and mouth, I pumped up and down his length. His hand found the back of my head and adding pressure. Lifting my head from him, he pulled me up to his level. Our lips finding the other set, yet again. We kicked our pants off as Nathan laid me down on the sheets. Kissing me, “Are you sure?” I pulled his face to mine and nodded before crashing my swollen lips to his again.

He slowly pushed the tip of himself into me, finally pushing into my completely. Giving me a moment to get comfortable with it all, he started rolling his hips back and forth. Casually picking up his pace, in and out. With my legs locked tightly around his waist, pulling him in; he unwrapped them, pressing them against my chest, going in deeper. My moans couldn’t be held in, so I stopped trying. Nathan grabbed my hands and pulled me up, so that I was sitting in his lap, still pumping in and out of me. I buried my face in his neck, lightly biting him and he was sending great waves of pleasure throughout my entire being. Pushing against his chest, he laid back as I straddled him. Riding him, he grabbed my bum cheeks and pushed up causing our eager hips to meet.

“I’m close,” I stuttered, as I came crashing down on his length. He, in response, started to push me down on him harder. My orgasm came crashing down on me as I rode it out, Nathan’s hand found my clit. Rolling circles. His soon followed, as I felt him shoot all he had into me.

I got off of him, wrapped myself in a sheet and just looked at him. He did the same, only he had the widest smile spread across his gorgeous face. Blushing, “What?” My finger started dancing across his chest.

“I was just admiring you,” his hand fell atop my own, “I want you to know how much you mean to me, Sam. I really like you.” As if on cue, we heard a door slam shut. Looking at each other, we darted up. In a rush to put our clothes on, we hurried our of the door and down the stairs onto the second floor.

I darted down the second set of stairs, as Nathan leapt in my room. When I got to the bottom step, I slowed to a walk. Popping my head around the corner, I saw Jay in the kitchen looking in the fridge. “Oh my God! You scarred us- Me. You scarred me.” Jay turned around with a piece of food in his mouth.

“Us? Who’s here?” Pushing past me, he sat down at the island. Patting the seat next to him, I sat.

“I meant ‘me.’ You scarred me.”

“Sure you did, Sam.” He raised an eyebrow at me. “What were you doing, alone, that caused you to be this sweaty?” He asked in a knowing tone.

“Erm, I was.. I was dancing.” I felt horrible about lying to him, but it wasn’t a total lie. I was dancing, just before I slept with Nathan. How could I tell him that, though? I couldn’t. He’d surely tell Tom. That’s not something that I needed to happen.

“Dancing?”

“Yup.”

“Show me something then,” he extended his arm for me. I sighed and got up, I showed him the routine I was doing before Nathan had come. Literally. “Okay, maybe you were dancing. BUT I don’t buy that you were alone. So who is he?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, babe.” I said composing myself and walking back to him. Taking a big drink from his glass, which was thankfully water as I desperately needed to be dehydrated.