Soul Mates

Making Plans Behind Stefans Back

Her eyes darted towards Stefan as the two brothers stared at each other as if they were having a staring contest and who ever won, got the girl. She stood between the two of them feeling slightly awkward as the silence continued. Of course Damon being Damon was the one to break that silence.

“There's no need to be jealous Stefan she just came to talk.” He informed his younger brother with a large amount of sarcasm in his voice that made Elena want to slap him across the face for acting like a five year old. “Don't worry I'm not jealous.” Stefan said as he walked past Elena carefully bumping his arm against hers as he made his way up to his bedroom leaving the two of them alone in the room again.

“So what did you want to tell me?” Damon asked as soon as he heard Stefan close the bedroom door. “Can we maybe talk about this some other time? I just..” She started to say but couldn't think of an excuse for not wanting to tell him. She felt her heart beat faster as he leaned in closer his blue eyes staring straight into hers, “You don't want my brother to hear us.” Damon whispered as she simply nodded her head.

She rolled her eyes as soon as she saw a smirk appear on his face. “I'll come back tomorrow okay?” She suggested but didn't even wait for a reply as she turned her back on him and was about to walk out of the room. But before she could do so, Damon grabbed a hold of her arm pulling her back around to face him.

“Be here at noon tomorrow.” Damon stated as he raised his eyebrows.“Stefan will be out eating Bunnies.” He informed her sounding slightly disgusted about the bunnies. She couldn't help but giggle as he let go of his grip on her arm. “Okay I'll be here.” She smiled at him. She then started making her way out of the Salvatore's house. Every step that she took she started to realize what she did, She made plans with Damon, behind Stefan's back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Bunnies:(
But here have a cute GIF of Delena
Image