FIRST DATE

Epilogue

It has been two years since Zacky, his friends and Chelsey had graduated high school. The guys had started a band, which they called Avenged Sevenfold. And it actually was working, since after a first album they were now touring in the United States.

To answer your question, yes, Zacky and Chelsey were still together, closer and closer everyday.
Chelsey learned to get along with all Zack’s friends, even Johnny.
Jimmy hadn’t stopped to remind them how cute they were as a couple.

Zacky had been suspicious toward Brian for months, but had finally realized that the brown eyed man was more a protective brother for Chelsey than a potential lover.
Yeah, Brian and Chelsey were close, but in a total innocent way.

Speaking of Brian, Chelsey was right when she’s say to him that one day he would find the perfect girl, cause he actually did.
The girl was called Alexandra. She was an athletic Puerto Rican with tan skin, black her and light green eyes. They were together for one year and a half.

Matt and Val were still together, no matter how many groupies tried to make them break up.
Valary and Chelsey had become really good friends. They would go shopping while the boys were at band practice. Yeah, Valary had managed to make Chelsey like shopping. Maybe she was a magician in some way…

But back to the present, the guys had just finished a show. Alexandra, Val and Chelsey were waiting for them backstage.
Hugs, kisses and congrats later, Zacky proposed to Chelsey to go out for a walk. The dark haired woman gladly accepted.

They started talking about random things while walking. Chelsey couldn’t take her eyes off the gorgeous man. Sometimes, she would ask herself what did she’s down to have the chance to be with him..

“Hey! Are you listening to me?”, she heard Zack ask.

To be true, no she wasn’t, because she was deep in her thoughts.

“Uh….”, she responded hesitantly, blushing a little.

Zacky raised his hands in the sky, in a dramatically way, which caused Chelsey to giggle.

“Sorry, I was thinking…”, she explained.

Zack smiled and pulled her closer to him.

“You’re too beautiful for me to get mad at you, that’s unfair.”, he joked.

Chelsey blushed lightly and rested her head against his shoulder.

“Where’s your next concert?”, she wanted to know.

“Ah! If you had listened to me, you would know…”, he teased. Chelsey slapped his arm playfully.

“Chicago.”, he finally responded. “But, I know one day we’ll be touring out of the US…”, he daydreamed.

“Really?”, Chelsey asked, amused by her lover’s fantasies.

“Yeah, we’ll be going to UK, and then Europe. Then we would go to Russia, and those people with their strange language would acclaim us…”

“That’s interesting…”

“But that’s not all! We’ll also go to China, Japan, and Australia!”, he continued.

“And you’ll meet groupies each time.”, Chelsey added. Zacky stopped, and looked in her eyes.

“Yeah, they will probably have groupies.”, he agreed. “But they don’t matter because I have you…”.

Chelsey grinned and hugged him tight.

“You’ll be on tour with me, you’ll see the world with me. Then we’ll have a long free period and we’ll go back to the US, back to Huntington, or L.A. Yeah, we’ll find a cute house in L.A.”, he started again.

“And then?”, she asked, still amused but a bit curious.

“We’ll have a dog. We’ll call him Icky, cause I love that name. We’ll have kids. One boy and one girl. We’ll call the boy Tom, and the girl Alicia. They’ll grow up, and we’ll get older and older, but that won’t matter, because we’ll be together…”, he finished.

Chelsey looked at him deeply. “You’re damn cute..”, she stated.

Zack raised his eyebrow. “Have you just called Zacky Vengeance ‘cute’ ?”

Chelsey nodded, trying to contain her laughter.
Zack started to tickle her, which caused her to laugh hard and beg him to stop.

They fell on the ground, Zack on top of her.

“I love you…”, he said, getting lost in her eyes.

She tangled her fingers in his hair. “I love you too, Zee.”

Zack kissed her deeply, and she kissed him back. It was a soft, sweet and passionate kiss. At that moment, nothing else mattered in those lovebirds’ world.

Only time could tell if Zack’s predictions would come true…
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end of this story.
I would love that some of you tell me their opinion about the whole story..

New stories coming soon.