Sequel: Forgive and Forget

A Summer Romance

Tenth

With a healthy social life, a curious nature and one too many high school parties under her belt, the brightness that hit as soon as she cracked her eyes open, accompanied by the headache that hit her as she did, didn't completely catch Elina by surprise. It did however cause her to squeeze her eyes shut as soon as possible.

Rolling onto her back, she draped her arm across her eyes and taking a few deep breaths as to not aggravate the headache, she tried piecing together what she could remember from the previous evening.

She’d had dinner with Fernando, Jorge and Natalia; there had been some wine, that she remembered. Really good wine... Then, after much talk, wine had turned into tequila...

That thought made her groan – tequila and her had never, ever mixed well.

Forcing herself to roll over onto her stomach and bury her face in the pillow, a couple things dawned on her. The pillows didn't smell like the usually did at the hotel and the bed at the hotel was much narrower than the one she had at home which meant she should have fallen out simply rolling over onto her stomach.

But she hadn't, meaning she wasn't in her own hotel bed...not to mention, the pillows did smell faintly familiar...

Breathing in, trying to place the smell, she also noted that she mustn’t have brushed her teeth the previous evening since she could still taste the tequila, along with whatever chips they’d been snacking on. It wasn't a very pleasant taste.

Staying still as to calm down her stomach and keep the pounding in her head to a minimum, she frowned slightly as she realised that her hips were feeling a bit sore. And thinking about it, a number of other places ached as well.

Picking up her head from the pillow as her eyes snapped open, reality dawned on her and moving back onto her back, she forced herself to sit up in the middle of the bed, clutching the thin sheets to her bare chest as she surveyed the rather bare room. Running her fingers through her messy hair, she shifted slightly beneath the covers, her clothes were strewn across the room, making it glaringly obvious what had taken place during the night.

Hearing the distinct sound of a shower being turned on, she froze, not even daring to breath as she tried to piece the last of the night together. There were a couple of holes here and there, courtesy of the tequila, but there was no doubt as to what had happed.

Swallowing hard, she hesitated for only a second before scooting towards the edge of the large double bed. She knew exactly who was in that shower, and where she was...and she had to get out. Now.

Snatching her bra from the bedpost, she quickly put it on before pulling the sheets with her and shuffling across the hard wood floors in search of her panties. Finding them beneath a pair of jeans that suddenly seemed a little too familiar, she reached beneath the masses of sheets and practically shimmied them on before dropping the sheets on the rumpled bed.

Finding her jeans by the door, she gingerly put them on whilst trying to make as little noise as possible and without bumping into the bruises on her hips.

A hair tie still around her wrist, she pulled her messy hair into a haphazard ponytail as she looked around for her shirt, knowing that time was ticking. Personally she loved a long shower in the morning, but she wasn't about to count on the fact that everyone else did, especially when it came to a guy.

Grabbing her shirt from where it was barely hanging onto the edge of a chair, she made quick work of pulling it over her head and locating her ballerina flats that had somehow ended up halfway under the bed.

Grimacing as a particularly painful way passed through her head, she stopped for a second and took a deep breath before noticing her watch laying on one of the bedside tables. Cursing her decision to wear that particular piece of jewellery for the first time since touching down on the small Spanish island, she rounded the bed in a jog and slipped the small, chronograph onto her wrist.

Walking back down the length of the bed, she froze mid-step as she realised she could no longer hear the water running. Slowly continuing in her intended path towards the door, her gaze constantly flickering back to the half-closed door behind which she guessed was the bathroom, she couldn’t keep from practically jumping a foot in the air as said door was pulled open.

And revealed Fernando, fresh from the shower with droplets of water still dripping from his short hair and onto his lean, somewhat tanned shoulders as he stepped into the room, a pair of industrially distressed jeans that hung dangerously low on his hips, giving her a perfect view of his defined torso...

A sight to behold normally, it only caused her to take on a sort of deer-in-the-headlights kind of look as her cheeks heated up.

Feeling his dark eyes on her, she averted her eyes from him and found herself mumbling incoherently as she tried to think of a way to leave without inflicting even more embarrassment on herself.

“You're up,” he smiled slightly as he looked up at her, taking note of the bright blush that coloured her cheeks and all the way down her neck.

“Yeah...” she mumbled, swallowing hard as she refused to look up at him, knowing that if she did, her embarrassment would at least double.

“Are you leaving?” he asked surprised as he took her in, realising that she was once again fully dressed.

“Yeah,” she confirmed slightly louder this time. “Last night...” she trailed off, feeling her cheeks heat up once again. “It was...it shouldn’t have happened,” she said softly. “I didn't...yeah, I should really leave,” she laughed dryly as she could feel him approaching, stopping just short of reaching her.

“Are you okay?” he wondered frowning, a spark of concern appearing in his brown eyes as he reached out and brushed a stray strand of hair from her cheek, not missing the way she leaned away from his as he did.

“Peachy,” she smiled dryly, the sarcasm apparent in her tone.

“Elina...”

“I was a virgin, okay!” she found herself exclaiming as she looked up at him, for a moment forgetting the fact that he was standing practically half naked less than three feet away from her. “I was planning on waiting, I was dumped because I wouldn’t ‘give it up’ and...and now...” she trailed off as she suddenly noticed that he was standing even closer to her, his breath tickling her cheeks.

“You were a virgin?” he asked surprised. Not that he thought she was ‘easy’ but from the way she’d acted the previous evening, during the time he’d known her, her being a virgin never even crossed his mind, she seemed far too experienced and comfortable to never have had sex before.

“Mm-hm,” she nodded as she refused to meet his gaze.

“Why didn't you say anything?” he inquired softly, running his finger along her cheek bone down to her chin before gently tilting her head up.

“I didn't...” she trailed off, realising she’d never really thought about it. “I didn't want to come here, to Menorca, cause just a couple of weeks ago my long-time boyfriend broke up with me cause I wouldn't sleep with him,” she revealed.

“I'm sorry...” he began apologising.

“I make my own decisions and mistakes,” she interrupted him, finally meeting his gaze. “Yeah, I was a bit drunk last night, some parts are still a bit blurry, but...but I could, and probably should, have stopped things before we made it anywhere this bedroom,” she pointed out. “I didn't have a reason for waiting, I just wanted... I wanted it to be with the right person,” she shrugged sheepishly; her cheeks still tinted red in embarrassment.

“Do you regret it?” he asked softly, wanting to not feel the guilt that was threatening to wash over him.

“I don't think so,” she mumbled uncertain. “I mean... I don't know,” she said honestly. “And it doesn’t really matter now anyway, it’s too late to change it,” she pointed out, missing the fleeting hurt that passed across his dark orbs as she was looking down at the floor once again.

Cupping her cheek, brushing his thumb over her bottom lip, he opened his mouth to say something but thought better of it and instead erased the space between them, gently brushing his nose against Elina's before pressing his lips against hers. Feeling her tilt her head slightly upwards, to get closer to him, her smiled against her lips before deepening the kiss.

“Do you regret it?” he mumbled against her lips, his thumb brushing over her cheek bone as he slowly opened his eyes, finding that she still had hers closed.

“I don't know,” she whispered softly as she too slowly opened her eyes, blue meeting brown as she made up her mind. If she was going to cross the line she’d drawn many years earlier, she may as well leap over it...

Pressing her lips against his, she reached out and ran her hands over the smooth skin of his shoulders and wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands found her hips and pulled her whole body closer to him.

Instincts, or possibly hormones, taking over as his hands slipped beneath the hem of her top, Elina broke the kiss and pulled the top over her head, dropping it on the ground before kissing him again.

Hands working on their own accord, they travelled over groves and curves they’d memories during the evening, tracing imaginary patterns across the warm skin as their lips moulded together.

A moan escaping her as he kissed and nibbled his way down the side of her neck, her hands trailed down his defined back, feeling the muscles beneath her fingertips as he soothed her abused skin with the tip of his tongue.

Recapturing her lips and pouring everything he was feeling for her right then into it, he ran his hands up her sides, gently cupping her bra-covered mounds, smirking into the kiss as her nails dug into his shoulders.

Kissing his way down her neck, lingering at the spot where her neck met her clavicle, Fernando slowly moved his hands around her back and playing with the clasp of her cotton candy pink bra he smirked against her warm skin as she tangled one of her hands in his hair, tugging slightly.

Debating whether to pull him away of push him closer to her, she let out an unsteady breath before sucking her bottom lip between her teeth.

Undoing the clasp with surprising ease, he pulled the straps down the length of her arms and let it drop down to the floor before, with a deceivingly innocent smile, glancing up at her before kissing his way down her now bare chest.

Her fingers once again tangled in his short hair, she was unable to keep in a slight moan as hot flicked over one of her nipples and any lingering doubt in her mind flew straight out of the window when he moved onto her other breast and she felt her knees going slightly weak.

Kissing his way down her flat stomach, his eyes flickered up to hers for a fraction of a second before his hands made quick work of undoing her jeans and pushing them down over the curve of her hips.

Pulling him up by his hair, she captured his lips in a heated kiss and didn't protest when he picked her up, simply wrapped her legs around him as he carried her over to the bed, easing her down on the already wrinkled sheets and bracing himself on his forearms as he refused to break the kiss. He remembered every noise, every little movement he’d managed to evoke in her during the night and he was all but desperate to get to do it again.

Leaving her lips, smirking at the disappointed whine that escaped her, he kissed his way down her chest and stomach before continuing what he’d started and pulled her acid wash jeans down her toned legs, dropping them in a careless heap. Gently running his large hands up the softly tanned skin he’d been aching to get beneath his fingers since the first time he saw her in a bikini, he was happy to find that she didn't seem embarrassed or shy to be close to naked in front of him.

He hadn't thought any of it the previous evening, before he knew that it had been her first time, not to mention that she’d been under the influence of both wine and tequila then. Now, she was perfectly sober, albeit a bit hung-over.

Running his hands down the obvious curves of her sides, smiling as she writhed slightly beneath his gaze, he leaned back over her and kissed her slowly, enjoying the skin to skin contact between them as their chests were pressed together.

Arching slightly beneath him, her body practically humming from all the new things she felt like she was experiencing for the first time, she ran her fingers down his back and reaching the waist of his jeans, she hesitated for a second. Knowing that she had passed the point of no return a long while ago, she trailed the waistline to the front and she easily undid his pants before pushing the loose fitting fabric down his strong thighs.

She might have been a virgin till just hours ago, but that didn't mean she was virginal. She’d done a number of things without actually going all the way so she was completely in unchartered waters, but that didn't mean she was completely comfortable either.

Moving her hands down his legs, pushing his jeans downwards as she did, she smirked into his lips as he began kicking his legs slightly, seemingly desperate to get out of the constricting clothing item.

Their hands exploring the other as their lips continued to move against each other, their last pieces of clothing was soon removed and her knees parting almost on their own, Elina bit her bottom lip almost apprehensively. She knew they’d gone all the way the previous night, that she had technically lost her virginity then, but she still felt like it was her first time all over again. She wasn't used to some of the feelings he was evoking in her, the way her body seemed to simply just respond to him like it was tuned to do so.

Feeling him slowly entering her, she couldn’t keep from arching her back and groan slightly, it was nothing like she’d ever felt before. Not better but definitely not worse wither

One he stopped, placing a slight kiss in the hollow of her throat, she felt stretched in a way she couldn’t even have imagined before and running her hands up his upper arms, she moved slightly beneath him and brushing her heel against the back of his thigh, he began moving slightly. Causing a whole new set of feelings to rush through her....

Their bodies moving in unison, their tongues were engaged in a fierce battle and as he gradually brought her closer to the release she was so craving, her hands clawed at his shoulders.

Reaching the peak just moments after each other, he caught her lips just before she came, swallowing the scream that threatened to spill out and groaned in both pleasure and pain as she dug her nails into his shoulder blades, slowly running them down his back, bright pink scratches appearing in their wake.

Both of them slumping down in one large, slightly breathless lump, she couldn’t keep from reaching up and running her fingers through his short hair as he rested his head on her shoulder, his warm breath tickling her damp skin as he stayed where he was, pushing her deeper into the mattress in the most pleasurable of ways.

“Wow,” she breathed softly, for the first time wondering what the heck she’d been waiting for. It wasn't earth moving, or earth shattering. For a moment it hadn't even been all that pleasurable, but then...but then it had been really good... But she wasn't sure it had been worth waiting for, worth ruining a perfectly good relationship for...
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Please Comment :)