True Loves Extent.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask softly. There are so many things running through my head right now. Why does he care? Why would he? What do I mean to him? I want to hear the answer but I'm scared of what it is. "Because I....." His voice breaks off at the end, he takes a breath to continue but "You What?!?" I shout, interrupting him before I could hear what he had to say. "FEEL SORRY FOR ME? TRYING TO HELP THE POOR SAD FAT GIRL RIGHT?" I'm angry and frustrated. Tears are streaming down my face. Faster than before, they burn like acid. "No I- I- I Never said that." He says quietly. " but you were thinking it.... Just leave me alone Sam." I say, trying to sound tough and strong and independant. My voice came across as weak and hurt and I hated myself for it. "Alison I- I- I Love you okay?" His voice breaks at the end. Like he's choking on the words. "You love me?" I ask softly. "Yea-" He laughs without humor. "I Guess I do." He runs his fingers through his long shaggy hair. "I...." I can't finish my sentence before I feel Pains in my stomach. Worse than before, i double over. Falling to the ground fastly clutching my stomach. The pain is making my head whoozy. I'm falling, falling, falling, then darkness.
  1. How It Started.
    This is where it began. I meet Sam 'reunite' with a demon from my past and see and old friend. This is How It Started.