True Loves Extent.

How It Started.

Avery Jackson. There he is, he's paying for something at the checkout. His long bang falling into his deep grey eyes as he leans over the counter. He whispers something into the cashiers ear, she giggles lightly as she pushes her long, blonde silky hair behind her ear...
"Alison, Ali... ALI!!!" Leah yells. Her long black hair bobbing as she yells.
"Wha- Huh, Yea?" I ask distractedly. I quickly take a glance at her, as she gives me the death glare I focused my full attention on her.
"Which Dress?" She demands. Holding up two dresses for me to examine. One is a long blue dress, covered in glitter. ALOT of glitter. The other one is a Dark red knee length, looking dress. with spaghetti straps. I hate them both.
"What do you need another dress for?" I ask, not wanting to hurt her feelings.
"Winter Formal... DUH!" Leah practically killed me with that look.
"Winter formal is stupid, just like all the other dances our school hosts."
"Yeah but, Seth asked me to go..." Leahs voice gets all dreamy. It makes me sick.
I don't want to hurt her feelings,so I say " Thats great Leah! You two make a great couple!" Not bad. I think. I actually sounded enthusiastic instead of how I ACTUALLY feel. Jealous. "Have you figured out who your going with yet?" she asks distractedly, looking at another dress. " No.." I say softly. I bite my lip and look back at Avery. "Alison.. You've had a crush on Avery for a year now. And I get it, he's a total Babe. Go talk to him! " Leah urges me, making a shoo motion with her hands. "No." I say loudly. "Why not?" She asks, stubborn.
"Because, I'm not exactly the kind of girl that Avery goes for.." I explain quietly. "What do you mean?" she ask's with a sort of cluelessness in her voice. I gently gesture to my stomach, big, overflowing and fat. "Then AVERY. Is. A. Dumb. Ass" She says each word individually, as if speaking to a child. The thoughts rip through my head before I can stop them, But what if I'M the dumbass....
I just softly bite my bottom lip. I can't tell Leah, she'll just get mad at me. I hear Leah sigh, i can still feel her eyes on me. "Well, lets go to HMV. I HAVE to get the new one direction CD. Liam and Harry are sooo hot. Harry's hair is so soft looking,I wonder what shamppo he uses..." That's when I tune her out. You see, I Love Leah. She's My bestfriend! But seriously, I couldn't care less what Shampoo Harry Stylez uses. Her voice is just a distant hum, background noise to my walk. We almost reach the HMV, I peek in through the doors, and what do I see? None other than the amazing Avery Jackson, I quickly look down and walk swiftly towards the doors. then -BAM.!- I hit something, we both go crashing to the floor. "okay-ow!" The voice beside me exclaims. I can not fully describe this voice, but If I had to try, I'd say deep and melodic. "You okay there?" Is he actually talking to me? ohmygodohmygodohmygod... wait. WHY?
" Uhhh yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that." Ugh I sound like a complete dork!
"Oh no, It's my fault, I should watch where I'm going..." the mystery voice says. I glance up and there he is. His blond hair frames his face in gentle waves and his green crystal eyes pierce my ordinary brown ones. It takes me a few seconds to realize he's offering his hand to me so I can stand up. I grip his hand and pull my self up. Ugh I probably look like a whale. I think acidly to myself.
"I'm Sam." The stranger with the piercing eyes says.
"I'm Alice.." I answer back quietly.
"I like your hair!" he exclaims. I tentatively bring my hand up to my hair and twist the dark blue strands around my finger.
"Thanks."
"Are you here alone? Cause if so, I'd love if you could come and hang around with us?" It sounds like a statement to me but Sam phrases it like a question.
"I'd like that but, I'm actually here with my friend Leah."
"Oh okay." the smile still hangs from his lips but now it looks forced.
"But, here's my number soo, you can call me." I say quietly. pulling a sharpie out of my bag.
"I mean... if you want to." I add sharpie in midair.
"Oh, uh. Yeah Sure, of course.." he answers, as he puts out his right arm. I quickly write down the ten digits and start to turn around.
I start walking back to HMV to meet up with Leah.
I find her in the Bestsellers section.
"Hey Leah." I say cautiously. You never know how she is going to react. She might be perfectly fine with me disappearing or she might be sad or annoyed or angry.
"Where'd ya go?" her voice sounds kinda cold.
"I kinda crashed into this guy and we sorta started talking and he might have sort of kinda asked for my number, and i may have possibly given it to him.." I explain softly.
"OMG ALICE!!!! That is like, sooo cool. I wish you would have started out with that," she babbles on happily.
"And I have some news to tell you.." she begins somberly.
"You know how me and Seth have been dating for a year now..." she starts off.
Seth is my older brother, he is 3 years older than me and had been dating leah for a year now, they met via me.
"Yeah.." of course I knew that, everyone knew that.
"Well me and him are going to-"
"Going to what...?" I ask cautiously.
"Have a baby." she says quietly.
"THAT'S SO GREAT LEAH! I'M SO HAPPY!! But I will NEVER understand how you can be even remotely attracted to my brother." I answer clue less.
"So, tell me about Saaaammmm " She says, her hand on her forehead pretending to swwon and faint as I catch her in my arms.

And that's how it stared. That's exactly when my life went to hell.

I have a lot of secrets. That's my problem. More on that later.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a bit of technical issues at first, I am going to finish this chapter later :P
Do you guys like it so far? And any suggestions? Seriously, If you have any idea/suggestions. INBOX ME!!