Status: Complete!

My Immortal

Chapter Seven

So when I got back to the crowd in Matt’s arms still, Jacob rushed over and got all worked up wondering what happened. I explained it all and I know for a fact that Jacob has a really hard time with Matt but at that point he never had looked so grateful. He even made a conversation with Matt, where he actually spoke more than 3 words and was more open to him.

I still am not sure about Matt…. I mean I am really happy that he stopped the drunken guy before… You know and he definitely earned a lot of respect by doing so, but I can’t forget what he has done in the past. I mean all the daily beatings, the verbal abuse and just making me feel like I had a hole in my gut by just being there, that’s not so easy to forget.

Still a during that evening what surprised me the most was that Matt hugged me good bye… I ended up patting his back twice awkwardly, not really knowing what to do.

I shook my head trying to get out of my thoughts as I walked through the hallway in school. When I arrived at my locker I saw a pink note attached to the middle of it, I carefully looked around before I grabbed the note and put it in my back pocket. Then I opened my locker, grabbed the economy books and hurried to the classroom.

As I waited for the teacher to open the classroom door I decided that it would be a good time to read the note considering that barely 5 people from the class was outside waiting.
I unfolded the note and read it.

Back of bitch, he’s mine and you know it.

What?! Who the hell wrote this and what on earth are they talking about? I scoffed and put the note back in my pocket before I got up and walked in the classroom as the teacher opened the door.
I entered the classroom and I immediately spotted Lexi in the back waving frantically at me. I took that as I cue to sit down next to her and I smiled softly at her.

“Heey, how’ve you been?” she asked me happily.

“Good I guess, yesterday was totally screwed up though” I replied earning a confused look from her.

I sighed “I’ll tell you later ok?”

She nodded sheepishly. The lesson started and that’s were be both found ourselves lost in our notebooks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short short shoooort, but still better than nothing or? I mean.. the mystery nooote mwuaha.

Thanks for the comments;
Isinhapaula
Resnu
StarAngel
amodernmyth88

...they mean a lot to me so thanks again for them <3