Status: hello this is gonna be sticking to this story for me :)

Love Is Grateful

Chapter1

Angel Pov:

Angel was on the phone talking to Summer about going to collage this year for her. Summer said "Are you sure you want to go collage? Do you want me to come with you too?" Angel sigh said "Yes i'm sure, yes you can come with me i don't wanna be alone we best friend you know that." Summer "Alirght i will go with you, let have a blast time." Angel "Ok well i got to go pack then." Summer "Ok see you soon." She said to Angel, they hung up Angel walk in to her colest look for her begs to go collage. I got all my stuff all ready i walk down stair i started to talk to my parents about it they think it's good idea. I walk to my car got in drove off to the collage school, while i was driving listing to music blasting the base up i look at the collage is was big i drove my car to parking lot. I park my car, i got out of the car i see everyone staring at me i rolled my eyes keep walking toward the school. I got in to the building i went looking for the office i found it walk in. I talk to the office people, i walk out went looking for my room i wronder who my room mate gonna be. I thought to my self, i walk up the stair down the hall i look for the number 217 i found it i knock on it no one answer it i walk in i look around pretty nice. I put my bags on the bed thinking to my self what year gonna be like. I heard someone around here i turn around face a guy with short black hair i smile "Opps you sareced me." Byron look at me said "Oh i'm sorry to sared you like that aren't you my room mate?" I smile "Yes i'm your new roommate, is this my bed right?" i asked. He said "Yes it's. My name is Byron and you are?" He asked. "Angel, nice to meet you." I said. He smile at me said "Nice to meet you too. So what classes you have?" He asked. "Umm math, history, reading, bio, secince. and your's?" I asked. He "Same here too. Well i better get going." He said to me, I smile at him he left i unpack my stuff. my cell phone rings i answer it. it's was summer. "Hey chicky, Where are you?" She said to me. I said "I'm at the collage, in my room i have a guy name Byron he pretty hottie." She laugh, we keep on talking, we hung up the phone i walk out of my room went down stair to find Summer. I found her near the cafe, "Hey girl." I said to her she turn around smile at me. "Gusse what Angel." She said to me. I smile "What?" I said to her, she look at me "I heard Jake is going this collage." She said. "No way, he can't be here." I said to her. "Yes, he is here alright he right over there." She said i look over saw him with some of his buddy i rolled my eyes.

Jake Pov:

Jake heard someone talking about him, look up see Angel and Summer here. I smile told some my friends i will be right back, I got up walk toward Angel and Summer i smile at Angel she look beutiful as always. "Hi Angel, What you doing here." I ask her. "I'm going to collage here Jake, what do you want from me?" She ask me. I smile at her, "I missing you, alot i bet you missing me too." I said to her, "Sorry Jake i don't miss you, why don't you go back to Brittney." She said. I glared at her, "I don't think so, you know i want you." I said to her. She luagh at me she got up walk away i pull her arm try to kiss her but she punch me in the face i fall down i got back up hold my cheek. "Ow you wont get aways about this." I yelled at her. She walk away, i watch her little ass. I walk back to my friends place they laugh at me got hit by Angel. "Shut up, before you guys get hit too." I said to them, they stop laughing.

Summer Pov:

I watch what Angel just did to Jake i was in superise about it. "Dang girl, where did you learn how to hit?" I ask her, "My father tought me. I'm going to go find something to do around here aways from Jake." She said I smile "Yea let think of something to do." I said to her, i thought to my self Jake is gotting hotter. We walk to her room, we see two guys talking. Angel "Hi boys." She said to them. Byron look up smile at us, "Hi Angel, we heard just mins ago that you hit Jake." He said to her. Angel "Yes i sure did so what?" She walk over to her bed lay down, i walk over sat down on the couch. Thinking to my self wow, she is right he is hottie. Byron "Who are you?" He ask me, "I'm Angel best friend Summer, you must be Byron?" I said to him. He smile "Yes i'm, nice to meet you Summer." He said to me. I smile back said "Nice to meet you too."

Byron Pov:

I and Summer and Angel and Kyle been talking bout little of our self. Now they both know i'm from diffant country, they ask me qustion how is it like there I explane it to them. I look at Angel she look so bauitful i love her eyes is green nice sparkly. I got up, told everyone i'm go for lunch see them around. I walk down stair, went in to the cafe i walk over to the lunch line grab some foods. I pay my lunch i walk to the table i usely sit, i hear people's blah ways. I turn around hearing some things i shouldn't be hearing about Angel, i see who it's was Jake. I just sat there and eating my foods, thinking if that true about Angel she shouldn't be here. But it's to late i gussing on keep thinking about it, i should go talk to Angel about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
well here is my first chapter one i hope everyone like this one tomrrow i will write the chapter 2 i hope i get comments plz