The Art

Chapter Two.

Chapter Two.

Raelee Venger

"Are you three in a band?!" Vivian exclaimed and they all looked at her in shock.
"Uh...yeah as a matter of fact we are, how'd you know?" Travis questioned her, cocking his right eyebrow in the process.
"You have drumsticks in your back pocket." Vivian replied as if it was obvious. I hadn't noticed them before, but of course I wasn't the one staring at his ass. I was a little too wrapped up in Mr. Dreamy over here, but now that she mentioned it, I did notice the guitar pick hanging around Xavier's neck.
"And you have a guitar pick hanging around your neck" I put in, backing Vivian up, lightly fingering the pick hanging down by his chest.
"We're not extremely big or anything yet, but we're up and coming." Travis smiled at her.
"What's the name of your band?" Nevaeh asked, speaking up.
"We call ourselves IronAngel." Craig responded. I noticed her eyes light up as she smiled at him blushing, clearly indicating an attraction. How cute!
I giggled and bit my lip, as he put his hand on top of mine, looking at me in a way that made me feel like he was undressing me with his eyes. That'd be fine! I already did that to him and trust me, my imagination loves what it sees!
"Well, lets get down to business shall we? Vivian, you take Travis. Rae, you've got Xavier and I'll take Mr. Blue over there." Nevaeh rang out orders like the perfect little shop manager we all knew and loved. She would always be the one to keep us on task, even when faced with extremely rare beautiful men. She pulled Craig over to a tatting chair and sat him down ordering "Sit." He obeyed and I giggled because it reminded me of dog and his master. "Now, exactly are we doing today." She asked while sitting in the artists chair next to him, completely determined to focus. I rolled my eyes at her militia attempt to not get distracted.
I took Xavier by the hand and led him back into our most private piercing room. "So... You want of THOSE piercings." I flashed a smile and winked at him. He chuckled lightly and nodded. "Alright then. Have a seat right over in that chair there and I'll see what I can do for ya." I told him with a mischeivious expression that I absentmindedly adopted upon my face.
I stopped him before he could sit.
"I'm going to need you to drop trou." I said smirking.
"I figured you'd say that." he chuckles and I noticed that I really didn't have to do anything. He took off his pants and boxers and sat down and I had to keep myself distracted not to oogle it. I blushed ever so slightly and got the supplies. The piercing he wanted was called a "Apadravya" piercing and most guys couldn't handle it due to the pain, but I had faith that this guy would.
"Alrighty, when I'm counting I want you to breathe in and when I say three, breathe out and try not to flinch." I instructed and he nodded, biting his lip.
"Shouldn't...shouldn't I be hard?" he asks and I smirk, running my hand up his leg.
"Well, I can make that happen" I say seductively, watching him eyeing me for my next move. I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him down in the seat. Gliding my hands up his inner thigh, I caressed his disco stick with delicacy and I could hear him draw in a breath. I smirked, knowing full well that I was doing my job right. Hey, I wasn’t being a whore, it was simply business. His member grew fast and I could feel my hand heating up from the friction.
Abruptly I stood up and grabbed a playboy from the table. Spinning back around to face my lengthened client, I tossed him the smut. “Here, read some porn. It’ll help with my work.” I tell him, turning on my professional smile.
I assembled my supplies and swabbed off the part I was about to pierce, marking it carefully. “Brace yourself. This might pinch a little.” I warned him focusing on my task.
His scream rang out among the shop after pulling the trigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's been a while since we last updated this one.
Life really does get in the way of writing.