Sequel: Un-Accidental Penpal

Accidental Penpal

Hello Creepy Chinese Person

Dear Creepy Chinese Person (I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re going to turn into a Chinese person with all this talk of Chinese food. And honestly I could go for some too.)

I promise that I’m being safe. It’s now a little over three weeks since I got hurt and Maggie has declared me ‘ship shape’, her words not mine. Trust me. Could you honestly see me saying something like that? Yeah me neither.

But thank you for the band-aid. I put it on a paper cut I got the other day since I had a crap load of paper work to finish up after the last mission I went on. Yeah, that’s the least favorite part of being over here. I hate it. It’s annoying and pointless. We have to be debriefed after ever mission and it’s recorded while we verbally tell the whole story of the mission to our CO and then we have to write it all out again. Seriously. It’s stupid.

And believe me, I really was the trouble maker when I was younger. I had three really close friends and we were in a band together and found all sort of trouble to get into. That hairspray incident I told you about is nothing compared to the other things we did. But I haven’t seen any of my high school friends since I graduated. But even with my sort of stuck up insane family, I’m just as much the black sheep as you are. I’m the odd ball of my family. You can tell right away even before you get to know me.

Oh and for the most important question that you asked in your last letter, what I look like, well that’s a very top secret question that you need high level security clearance to be answered…. But for you I’ll guess I’ll answer.

Out of those three options you gave me, I have to go with the alien cat one for sure. But the sun has made my blue skin look a little more normal because it’s my version of a tan. I’m in the sun so much that I look somewhat normaler (is that a word???) than what I usually do. Wait! Maybe that’s why I’m so different from my family! The skin! Thank you for helping me understand that! The world finally makes sense.

Just kidding. But no, I’m the most average looking guy ever. Trust me. There’s nothing really special that makes me different from the rest. What about you? Any strange hair color and odd tattoos that I should know about? I mean the panties tell me a lot about you but don’t help me visualize what you look like…. Hmmm. I expected more from the panties. They used to be so knowledgable back in the day. But now their worthless. *sigh*

Anyway, enough about looks. I’m glad you liked the guitar. Don’t worry about having it, I haven’t used the thing in months and it was just sitting in my old room at my parents house collecting dust since no one else in my family really plays an instrument besides piano and violin (my sister plays both of them, big shocker there).

When they realized that I was good at guitar they just gave me a funny look and left me alone. I guess they didn’t appreciate me blasting All American Rejects and Blink 182 while writing songs about things they ‘didn’t approve of’. Yeah. No.

But I’m glad that I know it’s being put to good use. I can tell that you appreciate music and wouldn’t want Holly (yes I named my guitar Holly) to be with anyone else but you. So take care of her. She’s special and has a secret magic power. But I’m not going to tell you what it is. You’ll find out soon enough when you get to know her better. And I expect regular updates on her to make sure she’s being nice to you. She has a habit of breaking her strings and hurting your hand. She has a bit of a temper.

So Maggie insisted that I send along the little bottle of sand along with this letter. I don’t know why but she claims that it has magical powers and has told Ali all about it and the boy totally believes her. I swear to God she’s not a good influence on that boy, but he loves here and their inseparable.

Along with Maggie’s gift, the drawings on the back are from Aaron and Ali again. As you can probably guess, the picture of the dog (which is pretty good if you ask me) is from Ali, and the random scribbles are from Aaron. He claims that it’s his version of what you look like but I think he was slightly drunk while he was drawing them (or since we hardly ever get to drink it was probably heat stroke) that’s what the outcome was. Yeah, I’m sorry about that. He’s a little nuts.

So I once again must go. Give Holly a hug for me and write back soon. You’re letters are all that’s keeping me sane at the moment. Aaron is slowly dumbing me down every day I’m around him….

York.

” Baby, baby blue eyes,
Stay with me by my side;
'Til the mornin', through the night.
Well baby,
Stand here, holdin' my sides,
Close your baby blue eyes;
Every moment feels right.
And I may feel like a fool,
But I'm the only one, dancin' with you”


(These lyrics reminded me of you since you always start your letters off with Blue Eyes, so there you go. You’re welcome. And by the way, those aren’t my own lyrics but I’ll let you use that smart little brain of yours and look it up yourself.)
♠ ♠ ♠
Love! And if you're wondering the song he quoted was called Baby Blue Eyes by A Rocket To The Moon.