Sequel: Un-Accidental Penpal

Accidental Penpal

Hello, Blue Eyes

Dear Blue Eyes,

Naw, no strange tattoos or anything.
I'm just your basic rocker looking girl. My hair's been getting too long lately, I like wearing black sweatshirts with a warm pair of pants. But since it keeps getting warmer outside, I've been forced to wearing the dreaded shorts. Why dreaded? Remember, I'm a vampire. I probably attract moths and I don't even realize it. I like painting my nails every so often fun colors and designs too. I also have some scars but besides that, no one really notices me. No strange tattoos, no crazy hair styles, no gages (Bret has them and I just think that they're disgusting), just a normal girl with a love of black.

I guess that's a good thing then because Holly will assuredly be safe then. Molly, who's a strawberry blonde haired girl who is in love with flower patterns and wearing heavy work boots in the warm weather, was robbed the other night at her apartment. She must have a gift for attracting weirdos since this is the third time this has happened at her place. Bret and I have been helping her find a new apartment lately, but so far no luck. Don't worry, she's been staying with her sister not with me these past few days. Holly is still safe in my apartment.

You say she has a temper, but I haven't seen it yet. Maybe she just didn't like you and likes me more! Jk, jk. I gave her a wonderful bed by my desk where she isn't wakened in the morning by the bright sun rays. I also replaced a few strings, but besides that she's as good as new! I even made a dedication song up just for her (which I have included with the letter. Hope it makes you smile!).

I would have sent you the actual song, but I can't sing to save my life. If you give me a guitar, I'll play it. If you give me a t-shirt or a blank piece of paper, I'll make sure it would turn out beautiful. How about you? Are you like that? Maybe you're like the male version of me and we like the same things. I like carrots, Chinese food, and pickles.

Maybe I should go back to college for graphic design. At least that would be marketable right? My sisters are supposed to stop by later next week and see how I'm doing. I hate it because they're just going to tattle to Dad about all of my take out food, my video games, and other things lying around the house. He calls me sometimes and asks every. Single. Time. When I'm going back to college, when I'm going to get a better job than the one at the craft store (which I'm the only full time employee and manager of. I have so many responsibilities at the store other than just “stocking and arranging fake flowers”), when when when. And he complains about how I'm not talking to him. If he actually supported me for once then maybe I would start talking to him again.
Wish me luck. Oh, and wishing your safety and luck too.

Since I should step up and make a better drawing than your friends (and that I haven't drawn anything to you in a while) Here's a picture of me playing Holly. She's sleeping right now next to the bottle of sand you sent to me. She misses you and also wishes that you come home soon. Oh, and that she loves me more.

-I'm turning into Chinese food Kendal

(oh and here's a fun game I found online. Look to the left of you. The first thing you see is what will save you in a Zombie Apocalypse. What is that? If it's Aaron, I'll laugh! Mine is a Pikachu. Kendal uses Pikachu! Pikachu uses thunder bolt! Your sarcasm is invalid.)