Sequel: Un-Accidental Penpal

Accidental Penpal

Hello Creepy Emo Pikachu Person

Dear Creepy Emo Pikachu Person,

So for that game you told me about, the Zombie Apocalypse one, well yeah, the first thing I saw was Aaron. Then Ali was right next to him so technically I saw two things at once. And if I had a choice I would choose Ali. Trust me; you were right to laugh at that. So if there really was a zombie apocalypse, I’d probably die in the first few hours just because Aaron is the one thing that will save me. Yeah that’s not happening.

Right now I am looking at said boy who is picking his nose and flinging it at one of the other guys who lives in the tent with us. And if you’re wondering why I’m even friends with him, well I wonder that every day. But I love him. He’s like a brother to me, the strange habits and all.

Ha, I wish you were here right now (not literally actually since I would never want you to be in the middle of a war zone) because Maggie just walked in and smacked Aaron upside the head for being gross and throwing bodily fluids at other people (her words not mine). It’s quite a sight to see. And now Aaron is yelling (not actually yelling more like playfully yelling, he can’t be mean to anyone) at Maggie for ‘giving him a concussion’. Thank God she’s a nurse.

And I must say that it is nice to know that you aren’t some creepy girl. So thank you for explaining (in great detail, I might add) that you are just a normal girl. I have this idea of what you look like in my head but knowing my strange imagination, it’s nothing what you really look like.

Please give Holly another hug for me. I miss her terribly, and I bet she appreciates the lovely bed that you made her. She hates the sun so you picked the perfect place for her. She can be quite the princess sometimes but it seems like you already won her over. And I loved the song. I wished you would have sung it. I really don’t care if you suck at singing. I would get to hear your voice.

Oh gross. So if you’re wondering what that weird looking spot at the top left of this letter is, well I regret to inform you that it’s Aaron’s booger. He decided to come over here and whip it on the letter. I’m so sorry. He’s an idiot. But he says hi, and Ali does too. The kid is jumping up and down demanding that I tell you hi and that he says he loves the song too. They decided to snatch it and start playing it in the tent as loud as they could and then our CO came and yelled at us. But it’s still playing quietly in the background.

I hope Molly finds a new apartment soon. That was sort of creepy reading that her apartment got broken into again. Where do you guys live anyway? Please don’t tell me it’s a bad part of the city. Because if it is, I demand you move. You don’t need to be living in a bad place like that. Ever.

I’m done, I promise.

So when I was reading this letter, I noticed that you said that you had scars. Where did they come from? Are you ok? Is someone hurting you? If someone is, please go to the police and tell them. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Whoever is doing this to you needs to be reported and locked away! Or are you inflicting them yourself? Or am I just overreacting and it just happened to be a random accident that happened when you were little?

I’m going to stop now, but if it’s anything serious like I mentioned before, please tell someone about it. I know we’ve never met, but I don’t want to see you hurt.

And once again I need to go. I’m sending a playlist that I made up for you that you might like. I don’t know what kind of music you like but after sending me that song I figured what the hell and put some of my favorite music together. And yes, the drawings on the CD are from Ali and another booger from Aaron, I told you, he’s gross.

Anyway, must go stop the booger flinger. –York

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOGERS! (…That was Aaron not me.)
♠ ♠ ♠
Ack! Sorry guys! Things have been a little crazy at the moment but I'll try to update sooner! Hope you like! Comment and subscribe! =D

York's Playlist:

All The Small Things - Blink 182 (been in my head all day)
Liquid Confidence - You Me At Six
Time Bomb - All Time Low
First Date - Blink 182
Hero - All Time Low
Animal - Neon Trees
Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
Move Along - All American Rejects
Reckless - You Me At Six