Sequel: Un-Accidental Penpal

Accidental Penpal

Hello Creepy Drunk Person

Hello creepy drunk person who left me this random letter… Didn’t think I would write back did you? Well, I am.

So at first when I got this letter I was honestly going to just burn it. But then I thought what the hell, and decided to write back. So here I am writing back.

Oh and if you’re curious, the drawing in the upper right hand corner is my version of a crocodile eating a bird. Yes it’s a crocodile. Don’t judge me. But if you don’t get it them go to the fridge (or wherever you keep your alcohol) and chug a beer of the drink of your choice and look at it again. Did you try? What do you think? Does it look like a crocodile now?

Yeah, I thought so.

But I must tell you; unlike yourself I am writing this letter completely sober. Yes I know, you’re probably thinking why I’m writing sober but I’ll let you know I have a plane to catch and can’t be drunk or the Capitan of my unit would have my butt. So yes, it is actually a good excuse as to why I’m sober at three in the morning on a weekend.

I leave tomorrow morning early and can’t fall asleep. So you are my distraction against all the thoughts in my head. Besides, I needed an excuse to work on my drawing skills.

Anyway so I really need to get some sleep. I don’t even know why I’m continuing to write this. You probably won’t even write me back again and I honestly don’t even know why I bother since you probably didn’t even put down your right address in your drunken state when you wrote the letter to me.

But thank you anyway for being a distraction against all these thoughts.

York. (Yes, that’s my real name. My parents are obsessed with New York and named me after the state I was conceived in.)