Sequel: Un-Accidental Penpal

Accidental Penpal

Dear Green Eyes

Dear Green Eyes,

Why on earth are you sending me a letter?! I see you every day!

Are you forgetting that I've been there at the shop painting that logo mural all week? I'm surprised that you and lord moron haven't gotten high off of those fumes yet! Speaking of every day- I wonder sometimes if I didn't come there with your lunch, you would probably starve. And don't go blaming Aaron for your boredom, I gave you a stack of logo designs for you to approve of on your website. You have plenty to do! Opening your little store is only the start!

Thankfully, you have a beautiful, talented graphic design student in your presence to help you through the kinks along the way.

Just don't over work yourself, okay?

Classes are going well, you should know, you've been seeing my portfolio for my classes this semester. However, I've been pushing off doing that stupid Psychology class. Looks like I'll have to cram it into the summer. I really don't want to take the class. I don't get people as is so why take it? Though, I need the credits for it...

I'm also not one to complain. I have had plenty of problems in my life these past few years. The weekly therapy sessions with my family have worked wonders on our relationship, and after a few months in rehab defiantly turned my life around. Every day I wake up, my future keeps getting brighter and brighter. Even Molly and Bret's lives have been turning up too! Molly finally found a guy that she could love and Bret is studying for his firefighter test in a few days. It's like everything is finally starting to click in their lives too.

I can't thank you enough for all you've done in my life, York. Even though you get a little stubborn and stupid sometimes, I love you the same. Though, seriously you shouldn't be spending so much time with Aaron. I think his stupid rubs off on you! May I remind you of the fishing accident last week with everyone? Hope your hand is feeling better, by the way.

Since I only have a few minutes before Bio class starts, I will just leave this letter on your door with those throwing stars I got in the mail last week. Why else did I buy them? Tape is so last century! Oh, and what were you wanting to talk to me about tonight?

You know what- Don't tell me.

I'll see you tonight at dinner and we can talk then.

I love you, and thank you so much to you and everyone for the beautiful drawings! I love you all and I'll see you later!

Love,
Kendal

(Ps. Please tell Aaron to stop giving me those boogers. I think I have enough DNA for Bio class to clone twenty of him... now that's a scary thought!)
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go! Sorry it took me awhile to find inspiration to write.

I know I had a project I was working on, but homework and school got in the way. Till then, I at least created this: http://faydflowright.deviantart.com/#/d4uu3m0 Yeah yeah yeah, not done but it's a start!

Thank you all for sticking out till the end! I loved the way the letters were written back and forth and the characters too!

Personally, I wanted to end the final two chapters like this, just as it was before with the letters. But the story as a whole was a great practice and fun time trying to learn how to write in a different style.

I know that my cowriter mentioned about a sequel, but I'm very weary about doing it. Mainly because I'm ready to write other things and move on, but also because of time. Melliecupcakes may continue it, but I am satisfied on how this ended.

Hope you liked our colab story (one we actually finished for once! lol) And please check out our other writing and art that we've done!

See you all again!

-Alex