Sequel: Un-Accidental Penpal

Accidental Penpal

Please Read

.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys so this isn't an actual chapter (as you can obviously tell by now) but I'm writing this anyway. Please don't report this I'll delete it in about a day but I wanted to tell you guys about the sequel. 

I know I've gotten a comment already about this (thank Kelly09 for being the one to inspire this announcement) and you all are probably wondering the same thing.... Is there going to be a sequel. Well let me answer that right now. Yes. There will still be a sequel. It's just going to take me a little while. 

Like Faydflowright mentioned in her last chapter that she's not going to be cowriting with me but she's still going to be helping me with ideas and such. I still have a few kinks to work out in the sequel and schools being really evil right now with exams coming up before the semester is up so life is a little crazy right now. But don't worry, after school is done I'll begin writing it. So bare with me. I haven't forgotten about it. It's just on hold for a little while longer.

But thank you again to all of you who have read this story. When we started it out we weren't expecting to get the reaction that we did. The other collabs we did together didn't get as much attention as this one did so we were pleasently suprised when you all reacted like you did. So thank you. We love you all! 

Thats all I'm going to say for now since I'm probably annoying you all with my constant talking.... But just wanted you guys to know that I haven't forgotten!! So now shutting up and I'll see you all (hopefully) in the sequel!!!! :D