Sequel: Un-Accidental Penpal

Accidental Penpal

Hello, Army Blue Eyes

Dear Army Blue Eyes,

I'm glad you love the necklace! It was sitting in a pile of unfinished necklaces and that was the perfect touch to finish the one off.

Though back to the name, I needed to change the name also since I never realized at first that you were over at war. I should have gotten that from “unit” and “shipping out” but I had a lot on my mind that day. How's everything going over there? Is it really as bad as the movies really make it? Well, minus the aliens and talking robots from outer space attacking the world and such. I'm sad to say that I really don't know anything about war except from what's show from movies or what my sisters told me.
My older sisters, when they were in their hippy years, used to drag me out to rallies and such all the time to protest war and animal rights, and all that crap. I never really cared much about those kinds of things, but there were always this attractive guy with them who always made me laugh. Sadly I only went to stalk him. I even grew out my hair and went vegan for a month just for him to even look at me. Alas, a low in my life.

But you better not be die of the heat over there. Oh, and bullets. Those are bad too.

Arg, I must be a horrible person to really not know anything. I even tried to do some research before I wrote this letter about something heroic or smart to say to a soldier, but I ended up in the tweeny vampire novel section of the library instead. Some ten year old even asked if I was a vampire and if I had super powers. Seriously, is my skin really that pale? I know it's winter, but that's no excuse of this generation's obsession with the supernatural and romance.

Oh, and if you're wondering why I drew a vampire killing spree on the back of this, that was why. I'm the one vampire hunter with the cool bow and short black hair. The other is that hippy guy I had a stalker crush on. It was either him or that huge stuffed bear that staring at me from the children's picture book section of the library. It looks so fluffy. I'm trying to resist the urge to go hug it. But I'm already getting weird looks from a librarian for just sitting in the children's section.

Well, it's starting to snow again. I should get going home.
All I can really think to say is just... thanks... thanks for even thinking about going to war and trying to make a difference in this evil world. Who knows! Maybe you'll come home a decorated soldier from war for saving your entire group from blood thirsty aliens. Just make sure to come home safe, alright?

-never will be vegan again Kendal

(Great, now I'm craving Chinese food...)
♠ ♠ ♠
:D I hope this was a little more funny than the last! :)