Sequel: Un-Accidental Penpal

Accidental Penpal

Hello, my gay lover

Dear my gay lover,

….......
…........
…...........
…...............

Seriously, Blue Eyes?
…................

I hope you like my gift that is attached to this letter. Don't worry, they're clean. Just bought them from Victoria's Secret. Personally, I hate panties like that, but I just couldn't resist. Molly placed in that Mcdonalds kids coupon for a cone by the way. She was going to throw it away and stuffed it in the package before I sealed it.

Kendal can be a girl's name too just so that you are aware. I am a girl, always have been a girl, with womanly thoughts and monthly cramps.

Hey even though you may never write me back, at least I got the last laugh! This pay back for all the sarcasm! Haha!

That's good though that you're safe with your team. They must be a good fun bunch if you trust them with your life. Wish more people were like that in my life. Moly and Bret are great friends, but I never really tell them anything. I don't think I've ever told them that I'm still writing to the man that I drunk wrote to. (You are a man right? Haha...) Strangely I feel at peace just being able to sit down and read one of your letters. But don't mind me. I'm just a creepy hippie-loving ex-vegan vampire person who's been loving the flip flop weather we've finally got. Spring is finally here for us. The landlord spent all weekend planting tulips, now every time when I come home the wonderful smell of flowers fills the air.

By the way, I absolutely love all the drawings that little Ali drew all over your letter. It's currently on my fridge in my little kitchenette. It's funny, I've lived here for a little over two months and I can't think of any other place to live. I can't paint the walls, unfortunately, If I could, I would paint a mural that looks a little like the picture below this paragraph. That was the band t-shirt design Moly, Bret, and I were using for our band in high school. Sadly it never came to be, but the design held a place in my heart. My guitar is broken anyway. Most of my paycheck money has been going towards getting a new couch for the living room, but hopefully I can replace my red guitar eventually. For now, I'll fuss around with my job and whatever creative stuff I find to do.
I've been thinking lately about going back to college, but I'm still scared mainly that I'm going to fail. My sisters are just so successful and I was always the family black sheep (didn't help that my hair and favorite color is black either). Always out of place.

Here's me complaining again... Sorry about that. Sometimes I find myself wishing that you were actually here so that I could just say that I did have something special in my life. I almost died when I didn't see a letter in the email the other week. It's strangely been something I've been looking forward to seeing.

Is that weird for me to think like that?

-Kendal