Sequel: Un-Accidental Penpal

Accidental Penpal

Hello Creepy Panty Loving Person

Dear Creepy Panty Loving Person,

Yeah I kind of figured you were a girl, I just had to ask. But thanks for the panties to confirm it. It really helped.

So besides Ali, a buddy from my unit, Aaron, knows also about you and after you sent me the panties I had to explain. And from there the rest of the guys are giving me crap about that. So thank you, for the constant teasing that you’ve bestowed upon me. Evil person.

I’m glad you liked Ali’s drawings. I passed along the compliments and now he wants to draw on every single one of them. But I told him it was my turn but Aaron ended up snatching the page from me instead so I hope you enjoy the horrible picture he drew of me. Seriously, it looks nothing like me. The boy has no artistic skills at all and thinks that giving me green hair and red eyes was doing my face justice. Jerk.

Oh and just to let you know, there will be a package coming to you from my sister. I don’t know if it is there already or not but I’m trying to plan it so that you’ll get it soon after this letter. And if I calculated everything correctly, it should be at your door in a few days.

And about school, do what your heart tells you to. If you think you should try and get back to school the go apply. Don’t worry about what other people think. Do what you want. And if you feel like lighting hairspray on fire and running around the neighborhood at three in the morning is what your heart is telling you to do, the go do it. Not that I suggest you actually do that. I’ve learned from experience that the cops frown upon that. Especially when you’re butt naked and drunk out of your mind.

But don’t worry about what you’re family thinks. If they can’t accept you for who you are then screw them. You don’t need them. You need to do things that you like to do and stop worrying about what other people think.

So just know that whatever you decide I’ll support you no matter what. I know that sounds weird from some guy you actually don’t even know but hopefully it will help your decision.

And I’m sorry it took so long for me to write. Some things happened over here that I really can’t talk say for security issues and such (because you’re such a big threat to the country I know *rolls eyes*). But it’s nothing to worry about. I’m fine. My unit is fine.

Just a few cuts and bruises and a banged up head. That’s all. The medic, Maggie, is a close friend of mine and happens to mother me so just know that she always takes good care of me. Maggie and Aaron are my closest friends out here. Sort of like your Bret and Molly. They certainly sound like interesting people.

Anyway, I’m going to stop writing now because Aaron is breathing down my neck and begging me to play football with him and a few other boys and because I’m the only relatively good player they need me so they don’t get creamed as usual.

Talk to you soon, York.