Sequel: Un-Accidental Penpal

Accidental Penpal

Hello, Blue Eyes White Dragon

Dear Blue Eyes White Dragon,

(Sorry, I was watching Yu-gi-oh before I wrote this so it's currently in my head. If you know nothing about Yu-gi-oh, sorry for the random reference.)

Wow, I would have never seen you as the get into trouble type. Seriously?! Setting fire to hairspray and a naked run around the neighborhood?! I thought that Molly making out with every guy she saw that night when we were drunk was bad! I would have thought that with a family like yours, who seems to be closer knit together than mine, I would have thought that your mother would chip you to make sure that you're safe! Thinking about that though, she probably called the cops on you to make sure that you weren't insane and you probably spent overnight down town because of that didn't you?

Though, speaking of safe, are you sure you're okay?

I know the random bandage I found with Hello Kitty on it won't help much, but I hope that you're okay. Those darn robot aliens are truly evil aren't they? Just be please careful. Don't be afraid to even fake an illness just to stay behind. Unless that's like against the law to do that, then just be careful.

I'm glad though that you have your own “Moly and Bret”. The funny thing is Aaron reminds me of Moly. The fun loving fella' who secretly ruins your life with a smile on their face. But we love them anyway. Haha. Bret is a nerd compared to the sweet Maggie. He dragged me off to a convention last week and I went as (surprise) as a vampire. Maybe you should give me that number to that support group. I think I have a problem...

By the way, what do you think I look like?
I was wondering the other day what you looked like too.

Wait, let me try to guess! Are you:
A) the beefy army hero type that is running around shirtless?
B) the tall, thin type who used to have the emo hair and likes books?
C) blue skin, black hair, and looks like an alien cat?

I know I'm just playing, but I couldn't help but wonder this the other day. I was starting to think B since I got that package in the mail. I nearly cried when I opened the gift. I was expecting like an Army sweat shirt or something that I could wear to around at night. But when the delivery guy came by my apartment with the package, I was seriously confused. After the man left, I ripped open the well insulated package as if I was five on Christmas Day, too giddy to see what was inside. I would have never have thought that you would send such a beautiful guitar. You really didn't have to do that. You probably loved this guitar greatly since it was so well kept and seemed to shine as I took it out of it's case.

My gifts seem so worthless now. If you were here right now I would probably hug you for a week.
Thank you.
Beyond thank you, York.

Well, it is two in the morning and it took me all night just to write a simple thank you to you. I probably rewrote this letter ten times just to make sure it sounded right. So sorry if my handwriting is rather sloppy.

On cloud 9
-Kendall

(Why is it lately whenever I write a letter to you I am craving Chinese food...)