Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

A new day of lies and fake smiles.

"Morning" I said stepping onto the bus. I have my license and if i need my car I just ask my grandma to bring it to me... which she is going to do after she's done with coffee... i didn't feel like warming it up this morning.

"Morning" The bus drive smiled back, my life was routine smiles and proper hello's. There was no excitement in this small town. I sat down in front of my ex-best friend and across from my neighbor. zoning out on the way to school until we reached the small hill/driveway to the school. I sat up and grabbed the shoulder straps to my backpack. Slung it over my shoulders and waited for the bus doors to open. Jumping up and out as fast as I could. Heading to the auditorium to set my stuff down and fake smile some more in the cafeteria. I set my stuff down nodding to the younger acting students, awaiting class.

"Morning" I said kissing my friend on the cheek. She smiled and did the same, I half hugged her boyfriend. I only felt comfortable with a few people, Philis and Allen were two of them. I headed for the next table. "bang me" I said to Drew, getting a few looks about our inside joke he high fived me as hard as he could. I stood there for a few seconds feeling the sting in my hand, if it lasted more than three seconds I nodded and he cracked a huge smile. Last year he wrote "bang" on his hand and asked me to bang him, now it was an everyday thing. Oh the people of Pendleton. I walked to the next table smiling at Hannah. "Hey lunch buddy" I said, she looked up and smiled.

"hey lunch buddy" she smiled turning back to her conversation. I turned to Siobhan (shuhvon), she was like that friend that if you were lesbian you would date the hell out of, so we acted like it. I went over and slid my arms around her neck. She smiled up at me and I kissed her on the forehead. I smiled.

"i gotta go get breakfast" I smiled, she reluctantly let go of my hands. I walked down the stairs and headed towards the double doors leading to the food, I smiled at the potheads sitting at a table near the doors, some were my friends some were just random people. all yelled back a "hey or YO!!!" getting food and checking out i glanced up, i found myself almost gasping. The most, unbelievable..... person was standing on the other side of the top of the stairs. He smiled starting to walk down them. I unfroze and walked back up the stairs, the far side of the stairs. I sat down and started to Bullshit with my friends. still slightly shaken by the feeling i had by looking at the stranger.

"shut up!" Siobhan joked playfully hit my arm as i playfully criticized her acting, she was in my first period acting class.

"no seriously" I said flailing my arms and reciting what the teacher said. "you look like Amanda on acid" I said in my best deep deep man voice. She cracked a smile.

"soooooo" She said looking away in mock anger.

"but you do it so perfectly dear, so.. beautifully" I smiled grabbing her hand and squeezing it, all of the fake anger died out and she smiled the brightest smile I have ever seen. Siobhan was another person i could loose myself with, no panic, no fear.

"the bell rang" She said grabbing my trash and chucking it at the garbage can, missing.

"OOOHHHHH!!! FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed swooping down to pick up the trash, meeting another hand on my way down, i looked up and saw that face again, i turned red. "h..hi" I smiled picking up my trash and standing up.

"hi" He smiled holding out the food wrapper.

"thanks" I said grabbing it and putting it into the garbage can, i felt a hand grab mine and i was whisked away. I looked over and saw Siobhan almost jogging to the stairs heading outside towards the auditorium.

"We are going to be late!" She said panicking.

"ok, calm down." I said sneaking a glance back, seeing him stand there with a grin of humor on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so this is like partially my life and partially made up :) like it? comment! love it? Subscribe :)

~I'M SO SORRY!!!! I HAD TO FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE HAS A LICENSE NOW AND I'M NOT CONTRADICTING MYSELF......~