Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Gun to my head, bullet to my heart

~Anna Marie~

I walked into the hallway looking for Dimitri, my smile faltered just a bit while looking for him.... Siobhan came running at me full speed, throwing her arms around me.

"Hey chick" She smiled linking her arm through mine and walking me to the cafeteria I saw that she was hiding something but I was to preoccupied to figure it out. That is until we walked into the cafeteria and there was a table.... there sat Dimitri... and a bagel....... and a dozen roses. My face got red and my stomach got butterflies, everyone was staring. I looked into his eyes and didn't even feel Siobhan let go of my arm, soon enough I was in his and we were kissing again. There was a huge uproar of cheers and 'whoops' that erupted as soon as we kissed. He let go and smiled.

"Hey babe, hungry?" He asked me, I couldn't talk I just nodded. He led me to the table and sat down next to me, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Tyler smiling at me.

"Hey Sweet Thang..." He said winking at me.

"Hey Tyler, what's up?" I asked kicking a chair out for him to sit in.

"oh, nothin' much just had to come see it for myself... the perpetually single Anna Marie finally chained down by a guy... I didn't think it was gonna happen, but I have to say.... i'm happy it was Dimitri and not some creep.... atleast Dimitri can defend you" He said nodding at Dimitri.

"with all of myself" Dimitri replied.

"good, cuz like I told you long ago.... Anna isn't aloud to get hurt" He said mockingly pointing his finger at him.

"noted" Dimitri smiled.

"hey! you talked about me!!!" I said appalled

"no...." Tyler said guiltily. He stood up and grabbed my bagel taking a huge bite.

"Really?" I said raising my eyebrow...

"thanks for the bagel" He replied kissing my cheek and scampering away into the hall.

"he would" I said staring after the retreating figure.

"yea...." Dimitri said grabbing my hand. I looked at him and saw calm, no panic, no hurt, just calm. Then the door busted open and I was ripped away from Dimitri, I felt cold metal against my temple.

"you dirty whore!" The gun holder said, I looked at Dimitri and saw anger and panic run through his features. I knew who it was... the voice made my blood run cold.

"Nolan, please" I pleaded.

"no! not please! WHY HIM? WHY NOT ME!" He whined.

"I...."I tried.

"no! I don't want to hear anything from you slut whore mouth" He yelled. I could smell the alcohol on his breath, great now he had no common sense.

"Nolan, you don't understand, i'm not worth it" I tried to reason.

"it doesn't matter." He said tugging my arms behind my back and holding them with one hand.

"Nolan, what are you going to do?" I asked trying to remain calm.

"we are leaving here, we are going away for a while...." He replied starting to walk me towards the doors.

"Anna!" Dimitri yelled starting to move towards us. Nolan removed the gun from my head long enough to point it at Dimitri.

"DON'T MOVE ANY CLOSER!" He yelled

"Take me.... leave her" He pleaded.

"I DON'T WANT YOU! I WANT HER! I LOVE HER!" He yelled back.

"ok, ok Nolan, let's just go." I said trying to calm him back down. Dimitri lunged for the gun, but even in his drunken stupor Nolan was faster, He whipped the gun down and pointed it at Dimitri. This time he pulled the trigger. Blood poured from his wound.... I couldn't tell where it was. "NO!!!" I scrame struggling against Nolan to get to Dimitri. I soon felt the cold metal on my temple again,

"wanna join him?" He threatened. I shook my head and stopped struggling. Teachers and students started to pour in, I saw Tyler at the doorway rush in to help Dimitri. I knew I had no choice. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall, I felt him tug at my arm and I started to move with him. I mouthed I love you to Dimitri and left with Nolan. He shoved me in the drivers seat and kept the gun trained on me as he slid into the passenger seat "GO!" He yelled. I hit the gas. I hope that Dimitri is ok, why can't my life be normal?
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think?????????