Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Crime and punishment

"Anna, you're awake" My brother said. Well I suppose I should explain that I have five brothers. (Oldest to Youngest) Joe, Zach, Anthony, Jake and Matt. Then there's me. Jake was holding the note in his hands like it was super glued. I want to burn it so bad. I looked around the room at my family, they were all there, even Zach... he lived over in Minnesota with my dad. And before you ask how he could live with a man like that, not all of my brothers know about my "dad" situation. I tried to smile at them but it came out as an almost painful whimper.

"Shhhh it's ok, just relax and get better." My grandma said coming over to the bed. Dimitri hasn't moved.

"Anna" Jake said coming over and moving my hair out of my face.

"i'm sorry" I whispered

"Shhh" He said setting the note down and ushering everyone out, except for Dimitri and Grandma.

"Anna i'm going to go. You are going home in a few hours" She said getting up and looking at me sadly. She left and Dimitri looked up, I could tell he had been crying.

"Let's get you ready" He said standing up. He helped me stand up and slipped me into a dress I have never seen. It was a beautiful red, it hugged my bust and came to my knees where it cinched up.

"I'm tired" I told him, he cupped my cheek and gently kissed me. I looked over to the stand and grabbed the note, he looked over eyeing the piece of paper.

"then lets get you to bed" He said setting me in the wheel chair. He wheeled me out and had me sign a paper. I then got wheeled out to the car. He helped me into the back then climbed in with me, holding me until we reached my house. He got me to my room and layed me in my bed cuddling me up next to him.

"I love you" I said right before my eyes started to droop.

"I will always love you" He said holding me tighter and kissing the to p of my head. I fell asleep smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Dress: http://www.figuresque.com/images/plus-size-party-dress-d00077-large.JPG

I am SOOOO sorry it is late and short, I started a new story and have been trying to kick it into amazing. Check it out, it's called In the Dark. Thank you all very much for reading!!!!! and remember, the more comments I get on one story the faster the updates come on it ;)