Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

She's gonna hit you upside the face!

"And she was like 'she's a total slut' and he told me that he doesn't believe it?" Siobhan explained to me at the lunch table.

"ok, so pretty much what's happening is she's sleeping with the freaking town and he's just not seeing it?" I said getting angry.

""YES! He is soooo in love wither her." She rolled her eyes.

"What a joke" I said trying not to be to engaged in the drama but I just don't get Tyler sometimes.

"What's up babe?" Dimitri said giving me a peck and sitting next to me with his lunch.

"Tyler is going out with a slut and won't listen to anyone about it" I told him stealing one of his fries.

"hey!" He smiled, winking at me he took my hand.

"he'll just have to get hurt" Dimitri said nonchalantly.

"I don't want to see him get hurt" I complained

"it isn't a lesson for him if you don't let him learn for himself." He said sensibly.

"Fine." I said getting up and grabbing my stuff.

"Where are you going babe?" He asked jumping up to grab my hand.

"I'm going to go get the notes to all of the classes I missed" I replied smiling. "you can stay here with Siobhan and eat, i'll text you later" I said kissing him.

"ok" He whispered, he put his head down so he could look into my eyes. "I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too" I said back pecking his lips and turning around to find the stupid bitch that's gonna hurt my Tyler. I walked the halls for what seemed like ever until I ran into Tyler and the slut.

"ANNAMARIE!!!!!" Tyler screamed letting go to the sluts hand and picking me up.

"Tyler careful" I said still in pain form the recent events.

"Sorry." He said setting me down. The slut walked towards us so I took Tyler into a huge hug.

"It's ok, I love you anyways." I smiled letting him go, I could see she was jealous and trying to cover it up but I know what jealously looks like. I looked at her and smiled. "you must be.... oh um, i'm sorry I haven't met you yet.. we hadn't had time to talk very much" I said, Tyler noticed my bitchiness and grabbed my hand trying to calm me down but it only succeeded in pissing her off.

"You never told her about us? And why are you grabbing her hand and not mine?!? Would you rather be with her than me? I don't want you to talk to her anymore. And take your hand out of hers!" She said, her face getting angry.

"What?" Tyler said getting angry. "First off, I didn't tell her because she has been in the hospital since god knows when, second off i'm grabbing her hand because if I don't she's gonna hit you upside the face! Third off she's engaged to be married to a terrific man. Fourth off I can talk to anyone I goddamn please to talk to. You may be dating me but you are not my boss or my mom. And finally I will NOT take my hand out of her's because she is my best friend. If you have a problem with this then you can just take your slutty ass and walk the fuck away." He said, I was taken by surprise and apparently so was she. She huffed and puffed all the way down the hall. I looked at Tyler and he smiled back at me. "You are my leading lady and I won't let anyone get between my friendships." He smiled tugging me towards the lunchroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
It would keep going but I have to go to the doctors :)