Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Take your aim, fire away, fire away

The rest of the day really didn't have anything spectacular happen. A few glares and stares. I had some people ask if I was ok to which I replied yes. My teachers were nice, they told me congratulations and such. I just wanted to go home. I was walking out of my seventh period class to be confronted by Tyler's ex-slut.

"Can I help you?" I asked not in the mood for this. She reached out and slapped me. I saw red. I grabbed her hair and threw her to the ground, climbing on top of her and punching her slutty ass face. I felt arms wrap around my waist and they pulled me off, I grabbed a fist full of her hair to drag along with me.

"Let go you stupid bitch" I heard her yell.

"Fuck you! I'm happy I got to you and Tyler before your slutty ass could contaminate him with your slut germs." I yelled back still holding onto her hair.

"I'm a slut? You can't even see that he's in love with you and you are going to marry someone you haven't even known for that long. All you did was toy with his heart, so next time you want to be a bitch and break up someone he could get over you with remember that you ruined this for him." I couldn't believe what she was saying to me, the tears started falling before I could stop them, I released her hair and felt my whole body slump. Did I really do that to him? Is he really in love with me? I saw Tyler in the corner of my eye, I looked over and he looked down quickly walking away.

"Anna, come on, we have to go" I heard Dimitri say. I couldn't respond, I saw her on the floor looking up at me with both a mixture of Guilt, hate and pity. I just turned my head away.

"Take me home" I whispered curling against Dimitri. He carried me to the car and set me in, I didn't even look at him the whole way home. Why would he want someone like me? I'm damaged, and I hurt others without knowing it, and I'm not worth it. If I didn't promise him not to try to kill myself again I would take a gun to my head. I'm the worst kind of person. We got to the house and I got out as fast as I could, I doubt he even wants to be around me, I wouldn't want to be around me. I went straight to our room and into our bathroom, I won't kill myself, but I need to equal out the pain that I cause others. I lock the door and look for something, anything that will do the job. I spotted a plastic razor, I broke it. I hear him at the door. He's banging on it, telling me to come out, that everything will be ok. Telling me that he loves me.

'He can't love you, no one can love you' The voice in my head says. I slide down my pants, showing the old scars. I smiled and trace one.

"Please, come out Anna" He pleads. He just wants to sound like he cares.

"no" I answer shortly. I bring the razor to my thigh. My cell phone rings, I sigh and set down the razor, I dig in my pocket for the cellphone, finally finding it, I should have checked the caller ID.

"Hello" I ask quietly.

"Anna" Tyler breathes.

"Tyler." I say surprised.

"Anna, don't do anything stupid" He says. He knows me too well.

"Why? I'm unlovable. Dimitri and you need someone better, deserve someone better." I reason

"no. Don't you see Anna, I have loved you from the start, Dimitri comes along and I see that he is perfect for you, he is the man that will save you. You don't see how he looks at you, how he talks about you. You don't see how happy it makes me to see you happy. I will always love you... but I don't love you like I once did, now you are a sister. You are lovable. You are the most lovable person I have ever met. But you can't do anything stupid Anna, You are getting married in Two months and it's to a wonderful man, also I am looking forward to being in your wedding, Dimitri asked me to be his best man.... Which means I've got to get into tuxedo shape." Tyler said making me laugh, I forgot all about cutting, and is ex I forgot all about everything. He was the best best friend anyone could ever have.

"Thank you" I said finally gaining back control.

"Your welcome, now will you please get out here because I think Dimitri is about to start pouting, he also won't move away from the door." Tyler said, I heard a thump and heard Tyler half yell laugh a 'Hey' to Dimitri. I hung up and pulled my pants back up, putting the razor pieces in the garbage can. I opened the door to about a billion people in my room. I took a look around and saw Dimitri, Tyler, Mom, Rick, my Grandma, Jake, Siobhan, Hannah and a few more people. Hannah rushed up and took me into a hug.

"You. Don't scare me like that again!" She said crushing me.

"I'm sorry" I replied weakly.

"It's ok. so are we going to go downstairs and finish planning the wedding of the century? You have dress hunting tomorrow." She smiled.

"I should have known you were here only for your own agenda" I chuckled.

"Of course" She smiled tugging me down the stairs. After talking to Tyler I feel a hundred percent better, like somewhere in there I knew he liked me, but I couldn't face it, and when she said it out loud I broke. I couldn't lose Tyler. I just couldn't.

"Ok, so time for the guest list." Mom said, did I mention that's what I call Dimitri's mom now... she's like a mom to me. Dimitri came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey babe, how would you like to take a trip to New York with me?" He asked

"I would love to!" I answered, pumped. "But why?"

"I have to get some stuff from my dad's house. That's where I used to live" He replied grabbing something to eat.

"ok" I replied looking towards mom. She just smiled in reassurance.

"Ok, we will leave for break and come back the day before school starts back up" He said.

"That's next week" I said, my eyes getting big.

"I know, but.. I have to get there before it get's thrown away" He answered, coming into the living room and taking a bite of his sandwich.

"um alright" I said, I don't know why, but I got a bad feeling about this trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Took me literally all night to write this lol. I hope you like it. Comments make me write faster, if you want to find out about their trip I want at least TWO comments.. i have 13 subs. so it can't be that hard!!!!! I love you all!!!!!