Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Telephone

~Anna Marie

The nap was well worth it. I think it's time to call and ask my brother to come get me in the morning. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. He didn't answer, not that i'm shocked... A knock sounded at my door and I sighed, who can that be? I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole, a man was standing there, he looked impatient. Maybe he is lost? I opened my door.

"Hello?" I asked, smiling.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could borrow your phone, mine isn't working for some reason, i'm just hoping it isn't all of the hotel phones." He said. That's odd, but I guess.

"Ok, come in. You know where the phone is" I smiled, walking back to the table. He came into the room and went to the phone. He picked it up and pressed some buttons, setting it back down.

"Can you help me really fast?" He asked picking up the whole phone.

"Sure" I walked over and he smiled. I reached for the phone but he quickly ripped it out of the wall.

"Oops, looks like it's not gonna work now." He said throwing the phone to the side, after a few beats of stillness I bolted towards the door. I was jumping over the bed when he caught my ankle. He dragged me all of the way onto the bed. He got on top of me and straddled my hips, making sure I couldn't get away.

"Please, don't. Please" I begged.

"Just don't talk and it will all be over soon." He whispered, kissing my jaw line.

"no" I whispered. I stopped moving and became submissive. What's the point in fighting? He started to undress me, I was completely limp, dead weight.

"You are by far the easiest... it's like it's not your first time doing this" He smiled. I didn't respond. I just let him do what he will.

"Good girl, don't make any sounds, shhhh. Yea. You like that?" He asked. I couldn't reply, my mouth wouldn't move. I reached between my legs and grabbed his hair in reply.

"Goood" He cooed. I felt a familiar burning in my stomach, my muscles started to clench up, my breath became short and jagged. My legs contracted. He pulled his face away, wiping his mouth with the sheet then wiping me with it. I started to get up and head towards the bathroom. I don't get why I always have to pee after. Can't I just go back to sleep? He followed me into the bathroom. "Be a good girl and don't tell mommy." He said washing his hands and then leaving.


"Good girl. now, i'm going to go, do me a favor and don't tell anyone about this." He said pulling out and getting off of the hotel bed. I got into the fetal position and stayed like that. Maybe I will die like this. I hurt everywhere.

~Dimitri

"Hey, did you hear that?" Jesse asked. I heard a thump but I bet it's just someone fighting.

"Yea, but it's like New York, probably just someone fighting." I replied turning the T.V. up louder. A few hours later I realized it was time to leave. I got our bags and headed to check us out. I already called and got us bus tickets. I went to the check out desk and started to check us out when I heard a manager angrily slam his phone.

"Dammit!" He yelled. We finished checking out.

"Thank you" I smiled. He walked out of the office and stalked up to the lady that just checked us out. I was walking away when I heard him ask for the key to room 126. He asked the name of the person staying there.

"It looks like a girl named.... Anna Marie." She told him. I stopped dead in my tracks. and turned around and headed back to the desk.

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" I asked her.

"It's nothing sir, just a girl who hasn't checked out yet." She smiled.

"What was her name?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Anna Marie? She was supposed to be out two hours ago." She said, confused. My heart dropped, it's not like her to just leave without checking out.

"Give me the key!" I told her, panicking.

"I can't sir" She replied.

"That's my fiance, give me the key, something is wrong" I replied. The manager grabbed the key.

"Just follow me." He told me, he was obviously pissed. I followed him at a jog. We reached the door and he opened it. I saw her on the bed, naked and tousled.... No. I ran up to the bed, careful not to touch her.

"Anna" I whispered. She whimpered in response. The manager went to put his hand on her shoulder and I smacked it away.

"What the hell?" He asked wheeling towards me.

"Don't touch her!" I yelled. She started to cry. "I am so sorry baby." I soothed. I turned to the manager. "Call the police!" I told him.

"NO!" She yelled.

"Anna." I said.

"no, please, no" She replied. The manager came back over.

"Why?" He asked her.

"I don't want you to. Please, I just want to go home" She told him. This was too familiar.

"It happened again. Didn't it?" I asked her. She just sobbed nodding her head. I saw Jesse in the corner, scared and not sure what to do. The manager got up.

"Again?" He asked confused.

"She has a past." Was all I told him.

"Ok, well if she doesn't want to call the police you guys need to get her out of here. I don't need the bad publicity anyways" He said grabbing the key and heading out of the door.

"Anna, can I pick you up and get you dressed?" I asked her, she nodded. Unfolding herself. Me and Jesse got her dressed and I picked her up bridal style. Jesse grabbed her bags and set them by ours.

"Give me my phone please" She asked, I grabbed her phone and set it in her hand.

~Anna Marie

The only person I can think to call that is anywhere around here is Mariah. I dialed her number. She is my brother Matt's ex-girlfriend, but I have always regarded her as my sister. We have a small inside joke that I am her mom because I am very motherly. I call her my Daughter, and she's in my phone as such. She lives in Pendleton, but grew up in Portland. She is visiting her parents.

"Hello?" She answered

"Hi Riah...." I said still crying.

"What's up?" She asked concerned.

"Can you come pick us up? We are at the Super 8 in Gresham" I told her.

"I'll be there soon." She told me.

"Thank you so much hun" I said. Dimitri had slid us down the wall and was holding me against his body. I felt so safe and secure.

"It's no problem." She said hanging up.

"Riah will be here soon" I told him, his hod only got stronger. His friend sat down next to us. I turned to him. "Hi, i'm Anna Marie, I am so sorry for acting like this." I told him putting my hand out. I still wanted to curl up into a ball and die but I won't let them know it.

"I'm Jesse" He said shaking my hand, I tried not to flinch at his contact. All we had left to do was wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... she was raped again... sorry. Comment!