Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

The big day

Deep breathing. That's what everyone tells me to do, but here's my problem..... I can't! I can't breathe, it's like i'm under water and no matter how hard I try I can't get back to the surface. I should be ecstatic, so why do I feel like i'm drowning? Maybe i'm just nervous, or maybe i'm getting sick.... I just hope I don't puke out there..... that would suck.

"Anna baby?" I hear grandma call out.

"I'm in here grandma" I reply. Soon she is standing next to me, my hair is in a large bump, My make-up consists of a smokey eye and beige lipstick. Usually i'm a little more outrageous but... you only get married once... right? I wore white sparkly Shoes with dangling crystals. They are beautiful. The tiara is placed in my hair and my bracelet is on my wrist, and the necklace around my neck. Grandma puts her hands on my shoulders.

"My dear Anna Marie, you look beautiful. There is just one thing missing." She told me, She reached into her pocket and brought out a small box. She handed it to me, I slowly opened it. There were two diamond shaped diamond earrings. They sparkled and matched everything perfectly. I picked them up and put them in my ears. They made everything perfect. I wasn't nervous anymore, i'm ready. I looked at my grandma and saw the tears in her eyes.

"Grandma? are you ok?" I asked, confused at her tears.

"You just look so much like your mother. She wore those on her wedding day" She smiled, wiping away tears. I stood up and pulled her into a hug, we lasted like that for a few minutes, just holding on. But it was time to let go, it was time to be a new me. I let go of my grandma and stood beside her looking into the mirror.

"Grandma, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for me. I love you" I told her.

"I love you too." She replied. The shock was apparent on my face because she never say I love you, not after my mother died. I couldn't hold back the tears springing to my eyes. "Don't you dare start crying, you'll mess up you make-up" She chastised, waving her hand over her eyes to stop her crying.

"Anna, wedding starts in a few minutes" I heard Tyler yell through the door.

"Ok, i'll be down and ready in a few minutes!" I yelled back. I fixed my make up and turned to my grandma again.

"Gram, one more thing." I started.

"What sweetheart?" she asked.

"Will you walk me down the isle?" The surprised look on her face told me she didn't expect that question.

"Um...of course" She replied, still jostled from the question.

"OK, so... we need to get going then" I told her, she gathered the back of my dress and we were heading down to the chapel stairs, I will enter from the stairs and walk down the isle, very romantic. We lined up, our wedding party in front of us. First to go were Tyler and Jesse, People were probably confused but eh let em be, then there is Joe and Siobahan, next was Zach and Savannah, Anthony and Annie, Matt and Hannah, Jake and Jennifer. Then it was my turn. I took another deep breath to keep from dying, took my first step and with the guidance of my grandma we were at the first step. Everyone is standing and staring at me. I really hope I don't fall down the stairs. We descend the stairs and I start to walk down the isle. All of my brothers, including Jesse are beside my handsome groom, Who I can tell from down the long isle is crying. Even crying he is amazing. We make it to the alter and my grandmother hands me over to the preacher, who in turn hands me to Dimitri. I look into his eyes and see pure joy. This is the man I am meant to be with for the rest of my life. It was time for the vows.

"Anna Marie, from the moment I saw you I knew you were special. That I had to know you, I chastised myself the first day that I kissed you, I thought to myself 'how stupid, you are moving too fast' but you kissed me back, I have never and will never feel the same spark with anyone ever again. You are my true love." Dimitri finished. The tears were streaking my make-up, but I didn't care. There are no words to describe how much I love him. It was my turn.

"Dimitri, there are so many things I could say about you. You are the reason I am still alive. You are the reason my heart keeps beating, the beating of my heart is my soul spelling your name, over and over again. When I blink my eyes I do it quickly, just to see your face again. Every second that ticks by is just one more second I get to be with you. I could not have been dealt a better hand. I love you Dimitri, with every fiber of my being. Forever and ever." I said. I heard sniffles in the crowd, the big smile on Dimitri's face. The preacher went on to the end of the ceremony.

"Do you Anna Marie take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher asks. I agree and so does he. "Then, by the power invested in me, I pronounce you man... and wife. You may kiss your bride" The preacher finished. I stepped forward and Dimitri kissed me. This was it, I was married to the man of my dreams. We disconnected and turned towards the cheering audience. I grabbed his hand and started to walk down the isle.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too... my wife." He replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
The wedding has happened. Thoughts? What do you think the reception is going to be like????? lol

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany