Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Reception

~Anna Marie POV~

We walked into the reception about ten minutes after everyone else got in, the DJ announced us as man and wife. We entered the beautifully decorated room. There was draped white material hanging from the ceiling, strings of lights draped behind them, creating lighting. The sheer white material was draped around the walls, two pieces of material bunched together with a red flower behind the wedding party's table. There were beautifully arranged twigs in vases set on the large tables and small box framed lights on the smaller tables. The same white sheer fabric that is on the ceiling is draped on the tables and chairs, a gray fabric is draped over the tables and bunched in the middle of the material that is hanging over, sheer gray material tied around the chairs for accents. It is beautiful. The dance floor is in front of the wedding party table. The DJ turns on a slow song, Dimitri takes the hint and leads me to the dance floor.

"The couple's first dance" He announces. We dance to Desert Song from my personally favorite band MCR.. Which coincidentally is Dimitri's brother's band, who is attending the wedding.

"How the hell did I get so lucky?" He asked, kissing me.

"Hope, Love, Fate." I replied. The look of love in his eyes tells me it is all the above.

"Fate. I never thought I could say that fate has given me a great hand, but you... you are the best hand anyone could ask for." He said, kissing me again. The song ended and he twirled me around, leading me to the table. It was time to mingle.

~Dimitri~

How did I get someone as amazing as Anna? She says Fate, I say blind luck. Fate has always hated me, but this time, luck had my back. I get her seated and take my seat next to her. Jesse stood for his toast.

"Dimitri, we have been friends for as long as I can remember, more like brothers if you ask me. I have never, ever seen you as happy as you are now. I can see the love between you two and it makes me happy to see you happy. You have been there for me and everything I have ever had to face, I know you will do that for Anna also. You will bring happiness to each other and everyone that is lucky enough to be enveloped in your love. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Cheers" He finished and I was speechless. All of the words struck hope, it was perfect. I raised my glass and took my drink.

~Anna Marie~

What a great speech. They are brothers, and I'm glad to have him as a brother also. Tyler stood for his speech.

"I don't know how i'm supposed to follow that..." He chuckled. "Anna Marie and I have gone to school together since 6th grade, I didn't really know her during sixth or seventh, but in eighth grade tragedy struck her, her mother passed away. In a way that shaped her into the girl she is today. Instead of being reserved and quiet she became a loud and proud individual. She wasn't a wall flower. She brings joy to everyone that comes in contact with her. In 9th grade she solidified herself as the girl that everyone wanted to be. Loud, unique and loving. When she was kidnapped and Dimitri was shot I was worried for both of them, because there has never been a better pairing in all of the universe. They are the most amazing people I have and will ever meet. I hope the best for both of you. Cheers" Tyler finished. I had tears in my eyes. Both of these guys did amazing. I mouthed thank you to both of them.

"It is now time for free speeches, if you wish to give a speech please come and stand in front of the wedding party table and take the microphone" The DJ instructed. We had our share of already drunk patrons telling us how much they love us, and the occasional adorable kid. Then someone stood up that I was surprised to see come to speak.

~Dimitri~

Gerard stood up and came towards the table. My mother stood up and attempted to intercept him, he bent and whispered something in her ear, she slowly retracted her hand and sat down. Gerard still on his way to the table. What the hell did he have to say about me and my wife? He better not mess anything up, the only reason he is here is because Anna invited him. I'm surprised he even showed up.

"My brother. I know that I haven't been a great brother, and I suffer for that everyday of my life. I hope that after today we will be able to grow and develop our relationship as brothers before it is irreparable. You are a lucky guy. I met your lovely bride on accident, but it was an accident that I will never forget. But you know better than I that the only way I can really tell you how I feel is if I sing." He said. I don't know how to feel right now... I guess I will hear him out, mostly because I don't want to make Anna mad or upset. The music began to play and I recognize it as one of my brother's band's songs. Cancer is a sad song, but it speaks about family... and I know the real meaning behind the song, it strikes a chord in my heart and I feel tears begin to fall. The song ends and I rise, I walk to my brother and hug him. No words can express how I feel right now, he doesn’t know how much that meant to me. After the reception I have decided that Anna and I need to have a talk, one that we never have had... maybe I will ask Gerard to be there to help me explain everything to her.

~Anna Marie~

I have never heard anything so beautiful in my life. There was so much love in that song. I know the song by heart, but I have never heard it sung that way. I stood up and went to the ball room floor, I don’t see Gerard as a celebrity anymore I see him as my brother... That’s another question for him.. where is Mikey? I walked to the boys and gave them both a hug, I then held my hand out for Gerard to take. Dimitri invited his mother to dance as Gerard took me into his arms. The DJ put on another song and we began to dance.

“You look beautiful” He told me.

“Thank you, and thank you for coming” I replied.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” I couldn’t help but smile at him.

“I have a question for you.” I started.

“Sure” He answered.

“Where is Mikey? I know that he is your brother, and I don’t understand how all of this works, is he your real brother? Why is his mother different than yours? What is going on here?” I started with one question and then it all rushed out.

“Woah there cowgirl, one question at a time. Mikey is in town.. he decided not to attend, but did want to meet you later. He is our real brother and the mother thing is a very complicated problem... it’s something I think we should all sit and talk about.” He answered, at least I have two answers, and the others will come soon. I’m excited to meet Mikey and find out more about my husband and my now family. The song ends and I return to my husband, we start to mingle with the crowd. A couple hours in it was time for the cake, it was a beautiful three tiered square cake. It has a black ribbon of fondant around the bases of each tier, on the bottom and top tiers it has a silver design on the small ribbon, on the middle tier there is a design on the face of the tier instead of the ribbon. There is a draping of white fondant down the three tiers, white flowers accenting the cake on the top layer. The color of the cake overall is a silver/gray. It was beautiful. We gathered around the cake and Dimitri cut me off a piece, I did the same. We took a bite of the cake and did the cute smash it in your face part, applause and now it’s time for the presents. I am only going to open three presents, the one from my grandma, the one from mom and Rick, and the one from my mom. She left it to me when I was born, I was not allowed to open it until I was married, and since that has passed I finally get to open it. I open my mother’s first, it is a key to a safety deposit box and a note. I will read the note later, I set it to the side very confused and grab my grandma’s gift next, it is two pairs of shorts... ok? It induces laughter, but everyone is as confused as I am. I am handed the gift from mom, it’s a ‘do not disturb sign’. It’s getting odder.... and finally Gerards. Dimitri opens this one, without words he hands me the slips of paper. They are plane tickets... to Hawaii. There were no words for how I feel right now, we couldn’t afford a honeymoon and now we have one.

“We all pitched in to get you a honeymoon, you deserve it.” Gerard told us. I got up and hugged everyone, ready to go and talk to the boys. The reception wrapped up and we headed home, I want to change... really bad.

~Dimitri~

Wow, they pitched in to help us have a honeymoon. I didn’t see this coming at all. Not only am I reconnecting with my brother but I get to have an amazing honeymoon with my beautiful wife. We finally get home but i’m not tired, Gerard said he had a surprise for us and i’m excited to find out what it is. Anna wants to change first, we are going to meet Gerard at his hotel room and talk, it’s time Anna knows everything. It’s time there are no secrets between us. Well, atleast on my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I thought oh crap I forgot Mikey!!!! so it's going to include Mikey. This is not a fanfic though... it just has a few celebs added... ugh. kk, so... I have some stuff to take care of so...

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany