Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

A little down the road.

~Three years later~

"Dimitri!" I yelled. I can't handle this right now!

"One second Anna!" He yelled back.

"Did you just fucking yell at me?!" I don't know why i'm so freaking mad about this but i'm infuriated.

"No, I didn't mean to. Just... just wait a minute. I need to get Tilleena into her clothes. She won't stop moving!" He said, I could tell he was getting frustrated. I heaved my pregnant belly off of the couch and headed towards her room. I got there to see clothes thrown all over the room and Dimitri barely hanging onto her. I sighed. She looked up and instantly stilled.

"Mama" She smiled. She was only two and was a pain in the butt still, but she knew better than to make me mad. Her bright blue eyes looked up innocently at me. Her thick black lashes batting away. She was a beautiful Ivory with long brown/black hair. I couldn't give into her adorable face, I held my ground and raised one eyebrow at her. She waddled her way to me, she only had one foot in her pants and a t-shirt on.

"Tilleena." I chided. She giggled and walked back over to her daddy. He swiftly got the rest of her pants on her and let out a relieved sigh.

"I don't know how you do it babe." He said picking up the giggling toddler.

"It's the mom look." I smiled, kissing my baby and my husband.

"I need to learn that." He sighed. He has done that alot lately.

"It's only going to get worse, I am due soon. Oh and did I forget to mention that Hannah was going to come over today?" I said, moving as quickly as possible away from him before the shock wore off.

"Wait, what? Hannah! You are kidding me right? Not that I don't love her or anything but that means I have to watch Tilleena without any help and you guys take over the T.V. AND YOU DON'T EVEN WATCH IT!" He said, in a rush.

"But you understand right baby?" I asked, puffing out my bottom lip and giving him my best puppy dog whimper. I saw his demeanor crack. He exhaled.

"I guess.... but you owe me for this." He winked taking Tilleena to the play room. Just then the door bell rang. I hobbled my way to it and swung it open, expecting to see Hannah on the other side... no such luck. Gerard was on the other side, and was not alone. I think every one of my friends was there... and right beside him, was Hannah. She gave me a big smile, I just looked at her with suspicion.

"What did you do?" I asked her. I saw Gerard just staring at my stomach. He hasn't seen me for a few months and I have grown massive. I could swear I was having twins.

"Surprise" I heard behind me. Dimitri had put a party hat on Tilleena and she was looking grumpy.

"What did you do?" I asked him, but with more suspicion.

"A baby shower." Hannah interrupted, she guided me into my house and everyone began to file in. Presents were being stacked in the corner and a cake was put on the counter. It was a beautiful cake.... Gerard came up to me and tried to give me a hug, which ended up being a side hug anyways.

"Happy baby shower or whatever you call these things... you are huge!" He said, his hands feeling around my stomach.

"Didn't they tell you? I'm not pregnant, i'm just fat." I said, all serious. His eyes got big and his hands retracted.

"But the shower... and your round... and.." I could tell he was struggling. I just cracked up.

"I'm joking" I winked. He let out a large exhale and went to hang out with his brother.... well less with his brother and more like kidnap my kid from him. Dimitri looked relieved while Gerard sat on the ground with Tilleena. The shower went full swing, we cut the cake and opened presents, and then my tummy felt funny. Maybe it was the cake. But it shouldn't hurt right? A huge cramp went through my stomach and I cried out in pain. Everyone stopped there was no movement. I tried to breathe but it hurt too much. Dimitri ran to my side.

"Hospital. Now." I barely managed to get out. Next thing I knew I was getting rushed to a white room. God if you can hear me right now, I know Dimitri will hate me for this, but don't take my babies, take me first. Wait, did I say babies? No. God, don't harm them, take me first. Just.. take... me... first.... was the last thing I could form before I passed out from the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm, i'm thinking about ending it there..... not. Please don't kill me. Another chapter tomorrow. I wasn't going to end it there but I was just told to go to bed so.... night ;)

Love and Other Lies,

Tiffany Murray (Should I give you my last name? You might find me and murder me for this)