Status: Please be patient, i have two other fics to update, but remember to comment and subscribe, more comments more updates :)

Love and Other Lies

Real shock or playing dumb.

~Dimitri~
Dawn finally started to break when i neared my driveway, we didn't live in town.. no Rick the Dick had to own a farm because he's a cowboy. So the walk form Anna's house to my house took me hours. I stumbled in and looked at my mom sitting at the table with Rick the Dick. But i'll just call him Dick from now on.. much easier.

"where were you?" She asked slightly angry.

"i saved a girl from being raped and walked home.... i'm sure you didn't think i started my drinking and drug habits again mother" I snapped back.

"you did what?" Dick asked me eyes getting wide.

"I SAID I saved a poor innocent girl from being raped and I WALKED HOME!" I said putting a sarcastically pleasant smile on my face.

"what was her name? is she ok?" My mother said getting worried, more worried than she was for all three of my O.D's, if only she realized i did it because of her.

"she didn't tell me, but i took her to the hospital. I used her car since i'm not allowed a car anymore. which is shit considering we live in PODUNK GODDAMN NOWHERE and I had to walk FROM THE TOWN and just made it home, now I have to have this ridiculous fight allowing me a slim twenty minutes to do EVERYTHING in, now if you excuse me I have to at least get some of the dirt from my body and change." I said not caring if I hurt her feelings. She just gave me a meek nod and I stalked up the stairs into the countrified bathroom. I jumped into the shower and saw the spreading bruise. Damn, he got me good. I let my mind drift to Anna.

~Anna Marie~

For some reason my head hurts and I don't quite remember getting home. I opened my eyes to the glaring sun coming through the curtains. Wait.. am I on my couch? I rolled over to see my grandma occupied by the T.V. the weather channel to be exact. She just gave me a small smile and pointed to the coffee table where my keys sat, on top of a piece of paper. I read the note, I couldn't help but smile. All I remember is Nolan.. He was so close. Just the thought made me anxious. I grabbed my phone and quickly typed in Dimitri's number.

*I'm fine.. thanks? I don't remember seeing you last night.... what happened?* I typed getting up and grabbing the note, walking into my room and grabbing clothes and throwing them on. I felt like driving today.. i don't want to think about anything but getting to school and finding out what happened.

*Explain over lunch?* He texted back.. lunch.. was he asking me to lunch? My heart beat jumped at the thought, but I didn't panic.

*Sure* I texted back pulling on my shirt. A weird bruise starting to form, it almost looked like fingers on my sides....

*great... see you then* I read making me smile like an idiot.

I jumped into my car after a hug and kiss (on the cheek) for my grandma. I rushed off to school, i was at a stop light next to a bus and looked over, I had to contain my laughter, Dimitri's face was pressed against the glass and he was asleep. The light changed and I sped up, pulling out in front of the bus earning some much deserved angry honks from the driver. That had to wake him up. my phone buzzed.

*nice driving sweets* He said obviously my stunt made him wake up, and he recognized my car.

*thanks, next time you shouldn't sleep on the bus making me do stupid stunts just to wake you up* I texted back smiling to myself.

*well, you earned some angry cussing from the driver... he's not so happy* He said I imagined his chuckle.

*oops ;)* I texted reaching the school parking lot.

*haha :)* He texted back making me not reply, the conversation was going nowhere what was the point in trying to revive it. I stepped into the cafeteria for my morning routine.

~Dimitri~

What the hell was that girl thinking? Driving like that could have gotten her killed!!! God she's gonna cause me to have a heart attack. After last night... I don't think I can ignore my feelings anymore. I had to tell her, If she doesn't date... well.... yea i'll be crushed but she can't be anymore broken than me.... well, maybe i'll wait a while. Last night.. I hope I don't see that guy again today. I might kill him.

"Hey Dimitri" I heard behind me. I turned around and saw Tyler from yesterday.

"Sup Dude" I said smiling.

"not much, going to get breakfast, you down?" He asked motioning towards the cafeteria.

"naw man i'm not hungry, I think i'm just gonna head to class" I replied not really in the mood to talk to anyone other than Anna.

"ok, well.... see you later then man." He said fist bumping me and walking away, disappearing in to the cafeteria. I walked into my first period class not able to focus. Next period i'll be sitting next to Anna.. is she still in shock? or is she just playing dumb? The bell rang. The class went by so fast I didn't even notice I was in the classroom. I got up and headed towards the class with Anna. I took a deep breath and went in. I sat down in my seat and waited. God i hope she's ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's really long. I hope you like it. remember to COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!