Status: Complete

There You Are

Chapter 4

Burt's POV
"Carole, it's been three months now since Kurt's stayed here. I hardly see him let alone talk to him. I have no idea how he's taking this divorce. He spends most of his time either in the bed room or at the garage with Blaine. I don't even know if he's cried yet." I sighed.
I love my son but like any father I'm worried about him. Kurt doesn't like to show his emotions. He's the type that wouldn't tell you how he's feeling and would keep it all bottled up until he was alone and then let it all out.
I didn't want Kurt to go through all of this on his own, it must be killing him.
"I'm going to go to the garage to see if he's okay."
"Alright talk to me after?" Carole asked, she was an amazing woman.
She loved Kurt like he was one of her own, it was the same way I feel about Finn.
"I will."

"Kurt, how about I take you out..." I stop talking.
"Dad! What...What are you doing here?" Kurt asked.
Him and Blaine were sitting down on the couch I kept in the office, for when Carole or someone was here they'd have somewhere to sit, blushing. I had just walked into my office to see the two of them on it kissing. Maybe this was why I hadn't seen him crying.
"What's going on here?" I ask looking between them.
"Um, nothing...Mr. Hummel. Kurt and I were just, um, taking a break when..." Blaine looks over at Kurt.
"When what?" I ask, he better not be taking advantage of Kurt.
Kurt sighs.
"We were kissing dad, there you happy. I was the one who kissed him, he knows about everything." Kurt stands up and walks over to me.
"He does?" I ask, why didn't Kurt tell me anything?
"Yes dad, I'm sorry that I never told you but there's just some things that even I can't talk to you about. And my husband cheating and leaving me is one of those things. But after talking to Blaine about it, I'm starting to move on. I'm happy dad." Kurt smiles.
It was the first time I've seen him smile in a long time.
I nodd.
"Alright Blaine, you're not fired. And you can date my son. But just know that if you cause him any pain at all Finn and I will be seeing you." I say, even though I know that Blaine's a good guy.
You can never be too careful. And after everything Kurt's going through at least he'll have someone here to help him through it better than we can.
"Thank you sir. I won't let you down." Blaine says smiling.
"You better not." I say.