Status: Complete

There You Are

Chapter 9

Kurt's POV
Two Weeks Later
"In terms of the divorce. Mr Hummel is there anything you wanted from the marriage before go on with the papers?" Tom's lawyer asked.
"No, only my things from the house. That's all I want." I say.
Tom's lawyer turns towards Tom, who nods and then the lawyer turns towards me again.
"Okay. We agree. You may have your stuff." The lawyer said.
"Wow, that's so nice of you." Is all I can say.
Tom looks over at me hurt.
"Sorry." I say quietly.
"Alright then just sign these papers and then everything is finished." My lawyer said.
We both sign them.

"I'm really sorry for the way I treated you at the end Kurt. I really do regret what I did. And I hope that maybe some day you could forgive me and we could at least be friends again. If your boy toy is okay with it that is."
I turn around and glare at him, was this his way of trying to be nice because if it is then it sucked.
"My what?" I ask, I hope he can tell how pissed off I am before he speaks again.
I guess Tom could tell because he just shakes his head.
"Nothing, sorry I said anything. So where is he?" Tom asks, it's not like it's any of his business.
"Not that it's any of your business but he's working."
"Alright well see you around I guess." Tom says as he walks away.

"So Kurt how did the lawyers go today?" Dad asks.
"Alright, I've manged to get my stuff from the house, I'm going to get someone back there to pack it and send it here for me." I said.
"You gonna be okay?"
I look at him for a moment, will I be okay? Well not completely but with the help of my family and Blaine I should be.
I smile. "With the help of my family and Blaine I should be."
THE END