Tiptoe Through the Tulips

Twelve.

I whimpered as my hands were roughly forced above my head, knuckles cracking as they were pressed against the concrete.
“I haven’t done anything!” I pleaded, my throat contracting with each desperate gulp of air, the man, or rather teenager, holding down my arms was chuckling, a sarcastic spine chilling laugh.

I cringed, struggling against his arms again, writhing on the ground. There had been three men, one was keeping watch, looking uneasy. The other two seemed content to have a little “fun” before the group did whatever they were going to do to me.

Feed me to the Walkers?

“You’ve done everything!” The guy kneeling over me answered, the guy who had been carrying me, “People like you have made this happen, you’ve sinned” he smirked, shaking his head “Drugs, alcohol, men fucking other men. It’s you that have brought this apocalypse. You are to blame!”

I closed my eyes, he was even crazier than I thought, i forced my breathing to calm, “You’re wrong.” he twitched, leaning himself down further so his face was inches above mine, “Its not God or anything, it’s a genetic thing, everyone’s infected, it has nothing to do with...” I gasped as his hand came into contract with my cheek, forcing my head to fly sideways and scratch against the ground.

The one holding my arms tightened his grip, “Jack, we need to get back...” a voice called, and it took me a second to realise it was from the third man, standing a distance away looking towards the main road, We don’t have time to fuck around...”

Jack leaped off of me and stalked over to the man who visibly quivered, “I don’t remember anyone putting you in charge here Lewis!” he spat, the other man was clearly scared of him, he must hold a lot of power in the cult.

They continued to argue for a couple of seconds before I realised this was the best chance I would have to escape.

Closing my eyes I pulled my arms down towards my body quickly, the person holding me had been too distracted in the others conversations so his grip has loosened.

As he tumbled forward I forced my upper body up, my head hitting him the chin, he let go off me with a loud sound of surprise and I rolled over, groaning as pain filled my body again, my ribs were truly fucked. I hissed and pushed my hands against the floor, thrusting my body up and onto my feet. I whimpered again as my knee twisted oddly, clearly sprained.

There is no way I’m getting out of this.

A shout came from behind me and I was tackled onto the floor before I had even taken another step, his knee on my lower back pinning me to the floor, as my head slammed into the floor, pain flooding through it. Groaning I once again had to force myself to concentrate, not that it would make any difference.
I felt tears begin to slowly drip off my cheek and onto the harsh concrete.

I was going to die.

After everything that had happened, the travelling, having to watch people I cared about die in front of me, falling in love with Daryl Dixon of all people.
It was funny in a sick kind of way, after everything that had happened I was going to be killed as a sacrifice, as long as they weren’t hoping I was still a virgin.

I felt a giggle leave my mouth, suddenly bursting into hysterics, they say in moments of extreme danger you re-act in different ways.

I never thought I’d be laughing at my own demise.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3
Hopefully after next week when I've finished Uni I'll get back into the swing for this story.
Is anyone else having a load of problems with Mibba atm? My new story got deleted and now wont let me view the amount of readers,or post any comments...
Strange..
haha
<3