Status: Just Started(:

Scars Are Left Behind, But Some Too Deep to Feel

One.

"Get off me! Leave me alone! I said no!"

I shoved him away from me and took off, trying to get as far away from him as possible. Deep down I knew there was no hope, but that didn't stop me from trying. I wanted to get away from him and there is no way I'd give up now.

Running down the hallway, I can hear his footsteps getting closer and closer, soon they'll be right behind me and I won't have anywhere to run. Why did this happen to me? What did I do wrong? I fell for him so quickly, maybe that was my problem. He was the best looking guy in my grade, nothing wrong with him, he was handsome, funny, charming, and romantic. At least, that was how he use to be, he's changed.

The light, I noticed it getting closer and closer, I can make it! I continued to run, the light getting further and further away from me, No! I started running faster, I need to get to the light, where people can see what's happening. Right before I reached the end of the hallway I felt an arm wrap around my wrist and pull me back into the darkness, "No!"

He smirked down at me, that disgusting, sickening smirk that made uncomfortable so many times before all of this happened. I always knew there was something wrong with him, just the way he looked at every girl around, it was sick. He watched all the girls as if they were nothing more than for pure pleasure and when he was done with them he could do what he pleased, that's what he thought of me.

He was holding the knife just above my throat, "You scream and you're dead.." I felt the tears coming to my eyes, I felt the sudden pain in my lower half, there was nothing worse than this. I felt so sick, so wrong, this was my fault, if I could have seen through his sharade I wouldn't be stuck here, pinned to the ground and losing my last piece of being a child, it was being torn away from me.....
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. I'll update as soon as I get comments(: