Love Thy Neighbour

Two

“OhMyGOD, Frankie!”

My best friend Mikey sprinted over to me and engulfed me in his arms, I hugged him back and a huge grin spread across my face.

“M-Dogg! Wassssup Ma Homie?!” I joked, putting on a fake gangster accent.
“Pretty mad in the hood, Fra-Shizzle!” I was so fucking happy to see him again!
“Enough with that bullshit, Dude! I’ve fucking missed you!”
“Same here, Gets bloody boring with no Frankie around, just Gerard and his stupid friends.” He laughed and we started walking out of the airport.

“Totally, Thank-god I came to my senses and got away from that bitch”
He raised his eye-brows at me
“Oh yeah, what happened exactly… all I know is that she threw you out….”
“We just didn’t match Mikey, It happens. I feel no love towards her, things were just getting out of hand”
He put his arm around me, “Ok, well there are plenty more fish in the sea!”
I giggled, “I won’t be fishing though, I’m taking a break from girls…”
He fake choked, “YOU?! Taking a break from girls! Why Frank! You Have Changed!”
“Ah, only for awhile young one, only for awhile”

__Six Weeks Later__

I dropped my suitcase on the front porch of my new home, I had stayed at Mikey’s until I found my own place. It was going to be weird living alone, I was sure I would enjoy It though, Freedom!

I had a little explore through the house and walked outside to the backyard, which was impressively large. I sat myself down on the grass and tilted my head to the side, enjoying the peace. I heard the sound of a girls voice not far away, she was humming something I didn’t recognize.
I got up off the ground and followed the noise to the back of my yard, where a fence was built bordering off the neighbors section. I stood up on my tippy toes and craned my neck up wards so I could see who was making the noise, wow I’m curious…

I girl, around my age(and height) was standing in the middle of a flower patch, watering the flowers. Her long black her flowed down to her shoulders where pink tips carried on and settled on her chest, her face was flawless and sweet, her green eyes rimmed with eyeliner were dazzling and she soaked up the sun. She wore nothing but a black bra and plaid boxer shorts, obviously not expecting to be seen.
I watched the amazing creature in front of me, her skin so soft, her small frame set perfectly among her features. She was breathtaking. I felt my pants tighten and looked down to see I had struck a hard on.
“Shit!” I cursed, she tensed and looked up where I was peeking, I quickly withdrew myself and ran back to the house.

I collapsed in my living room and slowly rubbed my crotch, the thought of her perfect shaped breasts and her long hair was sending me over the edge. I shoved my hand down my pants and pumped myself vigorously, the more I thought about the girl the more I was turned on, I used my other hand and ran it over my flat stomach and down to my balls, a moan escaped my lips and my face twisted into a look of pure pleasure as I felt my warm liquid rush out, giving me the release I was waiting for.

Okay, So much for not messing with girls. I HAD to have this one, no matter what.
♠ ♠ ♠
..Comment