Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 1 - New Teacher

She was lovely, she was nice, her manners were perfect, but I dare not tell her this. She was all I ever wanted, but I knew it was wrong. She was my teacher, I was her student, it was forbidden. We couldn't love each other, it wasn't right.

So I tried to stay away, but I could do was think of her, and only her, not even my mother was more important than she was. And now, I will tell you my story...

~Maya~

I've been at this school for mostly all my life. I barely knew anyone, and no one knew me. I was known as the quiet girl. I never spoke unless spoken to, and I never tried to make any conversations with any body. I was a loner, at least, that's what I thought.

Ever since coming out of the closet, my life hasn't been the same. My father left me and my mother while I was only 10 years old. I guess you might wonder why. It was because he couldn't take living in the same house as me, he hated me, and all because I was a lesbian. Now how rude was he to do a terrible thing like that?

Honestly? I could care less, he hated me, I hated him back. The only thing that was hurting me was my mom. After dad left us, mom hasn't been the same.

7 years past, and I'm already 17, and going to high school to finish my school years. I hated going to school, because I was a loner, and didn't fit in with the crowd, not that I wanted to any way.

I spoke to no one and no one spoke to me, which was fine. If I told them what I was, they would've bullied me and kept their distance.

I sighed, as I made through the day without any problems. English was my next class, seeing that I had lunch afterwards where I could gather my thoughts.

I just reached the door, and there stood my old teacher, Mr. Conrad, I heard that he was retiring, and we were going to have a new English Teacher.

I was excited, and sat down at the back of the classroom, and waited for the teacher to come in.

A girl who wore a blue tank top, blue jeans and a white ribbon in her hair turned to me, and said, “Aren’t you excited, we get to have a new English teacher, hopefully, we won’t be bored anymore.”

I nodded in agreement at what the girl said, and began to wonder what the new teacher would look like.

Just then, we heard Mr. Conrad say, “Class, of course you all know that I am retiring, but I wanted to introduce you to your new English teacher…Mrs. Crystal.”

He gestured to a young lady who walked in, and boy was she gorgeous! Most of the class was busy staring at the girl, as she looked too young to be a teacher. Her hair was red, and she had streaks of black growing in it which was tied up in a messy bun. She wore a unique suit which was black and blue, along with brown shoes, and held a suitcase in her hands.

She looked at everyone, and said with an angelic voice, “Pleased to meet you class, as Mr. Conrad said, I’m Mrs. Crystal, your English teacher, I will be teaching this class for the rest of the year.”

Everyone applauded, and welcomed her kindly; she blushed, and giggled the most adorable giggle I have ever heard. I then noticed that she was staring at me, and I quickly looked away, my face heating up.

“Alright class, that’s enough, I will take my leave, you all be good to Mrs. Crystal please,” Mr. Conrad said as he smiled and closed the door behind him.

I looked as thought everyone was too busy staring at Mrs. Crystal instead of hearing what Mr. Conrad just said; even I was interested in the little lady.

“Well then class,” Mrs. Crystal said, giving everyone a heart-melting smile, “Since it is my first day, and that I am very new here, I will give out no homework. Let’s just treat this day as a simple study hall.”

She then sat at the bare desk, and then said, “Oh, and you can ask me any question you like, as long as they are school appropriate.”

One of the boys then said, “Sure Mrs. Crystal, can I have your cell number?”

All of the other boys laughed, and Mrs. Crystal did too, as she said, “Well, that is certainly a question I cannot answer, because I do not give out my number to anyone unless they were relatives of mine, so sorry hun.”

The boy, who I didn’t know his name nodded, and said, “I understand, you probably already have a boyfriend.”

Mrs. Crystal ignored him, and then said, “Alright, if everyone is in their seats, I could take roll-call.”

As she went through the names, I was busy sizing her up, creepy of me you night say, but I’m just like any other person in this school who would do the same thing. Mrs. Crystal, I could see, has a nice body figure, and she seems to be taking good care of it.

I stopped staring, and saw that everyone was staring at me. I then heard Mrs. Crystal walk up to me, and ask, “And you Mrs. Daydreamer, is your name Maya Gibson?”

I looked up at her, and blushed, forgetting that she was taking roll-call and said, “Yes.”

She smiled sweetly at me, and said, “Well, I expect you to give me an answer when I call your name next time.”

My blush got deeper, and I said in a low voice, “Yes ma’am, sorry.”

She smiled, and then checked me off, and went back to dealing with roll-call. I felt embarrassed for what I did.

~~

Class went on as study hall, and boys were trying to flirt with Mrs. Crystal, but she was playing hard to get.

I smirked, knowing that no of them were succeeding. After the bell rang, everyone groaned, and walked out giving Mrs. Crystal a cute smile, but when I passed, I only hid my face, and left the room quickly before she could say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is my new story, what do you think?