Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 15 - Trapped

~Mitus~

I knew that Maya would fall right into my trap. I used a spell on the old abandoned house to look like a cottage, and lure my victims to their deaths.

Once done, I knew that they had no control over what they’re decision was going to be. I also noticed that Maya has Lake with her. That girl was cursed because of her evilness toward me when she refused to do my bidding so I cast a spell on her so that she may never step foot into the kingdom of Leonard.
Heh! Seems she’s already made friends with my victim, guess that means they’ll both go down together. This will be easy as pie!

Maya entered the cottage door, and I stood there just as calm as can be, I didn’t plan to attack her just yet.

She gasped when she saw me in my real form, and yelled in anger, “Who are you?”

I only smirked at the useless human, and said, “Why, you don’t remember me Maya?”

When she heard my voice, she glared hard at me and said under her breath, “Mr. Hartomer…”

“Yes, it is I…” I said once I saw Lake appear behind Maya.

“Mitus!” she whispered angrily.

“What are you doing here? Where is Chrissie? You better not of hurt her or…” Maya started, but I cut her off.

“Why my dear, your Chrissie is chained to the wall of death, you won’t be seeing her anymore,” I said smiling brightly.

She then said, pointing a finger at me, “I knew it! I knew something was wrong about you the first time I saw you! I knew you were up to no good.”

“Which is why I must get rid of you before you ruin my plans,” I said glaring at the girl. “You don’t want your poor father to see that you are being a burden to him, do you?”

Maya then looked at me in confusion, and said, “My father?”

“Why King Leonard of course, who else? You are his daughter after all,” I said, giving her a playful smirk.

“Yea right, like I’ll believe that!” Maya said with disbelief.

“Want to see for yourself my dear Princess?” I asked, knowing her curiosity would get the best of her.

“Huh?” she asked in confusion.

I smirked, and made a staff appear out of thin air. Maya and Lake watched as I made a portal appear which had them both sucked in, we were on our way to the king’s chambers.

~Chrissie~

I woke up yet again to see that I was in a different room, filled with torture devices and things that would make anyone want to die in an instant.

I looked around and noticed that I was chained to a chair at the far end of the room. The door was just a few steps away from me. I tried the spell that I used before, but the chains didn’t melt to my disappointment. I then tried to get out of the chair, but all I ended up doing was falling onto my face.

I groaned, and then felt the chair lift up itself and sit upright. I looked around to see who had done that, and saw no one there. I then heard laughter from the other side of the room, and asked, “Who’s there? Show yourself!”

I heard the giggling again, and noticed that just a few feet away from me, a swing appeared, and on the swing sat a small cute girl who had long red hair. Her skin was as white as snow, and when I saw her eyes they were just as green as I remembered the servants being.

I suddenly glared at her, and asked loudly, “Who are you?”

The girl didn’t answer, she just began swinging back and forth, reciting a rhyme that began to put me in a trance.

“The light will end the world today, keeping me up all night to play, your soul will be a toy to me, and then the light you will never see…the light will end the world today, keeping me up all night to play, your soul will be a toy to me, and then the light you will never see…”

She went on and on, and I suddenly noticed that I was getting too wrapped up in it. Something started to grasp my neck and began to choke me, leaving me breathless. I blank twice, and before I knew what was going on, I grabbed whatever was choking me and twisted it. I then heard a loud ear-piercing shriek and noticed that the girl’s arms were bleeding.

It was her hands that were choking me, and I just tore off her arms. I suddenly felt sick as I watched the girl disappear in front of me; her bleeding arms were left behind. Then the chains fell from my body and I was free.

I sighed happily, and began to grab any weapon that I could, just in case Mitus becomes too crazy. Speaking of the evil one, I wonder where he is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, anyone have any thing to say? ;)

Pirate Jay Moose
Nightmare Industries
Girl-on-the-move
Valiente
Lifehater
WolfGirl96