Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 16 - King Leonard, you're my father?

~Maya~

Alright…first of all, I’m as confused as Lake is, and this crazy man thinks he would fool me by saying something that I cannot believe!

We went through a portal, and I gasped about when we stepped into a room filled with a lot of treasuries and soldiers’ armor.

“This way,” The man said, pushing me forward roughly.

Wow, rude much?

I then heard Lake Teleport in my head, “Last time this happened, I was afraid Mitus would kill me.”

I raised an eyebrow, and asked back, “Why?”

“Because when I learned about his evil plot against your father, I went to tell the king himself, but Mitus didn’t allow it, he cast a spell on me and threw down to earth where I would never be able to enter into the kingdom ever again. You see, he was trying to get me to be on his side, but when I saw how evil he’d become, I couldn’t say yes, I just had to let the king know.” She said, her voice becoming sad, and then with anger as she said, “For years, he’s tried to find you before Chrissie could, and now he has, only Chrissie found you first, and now…”

“Now…what…” I asked staring up at Lake’s frightened face.

“Now he…” she said, but then was stopped when we came to a pair of huge double doors with lion handles on them.

“Whoa,” was all I said as I stared at the doors before me.

Mitus turned around and grinned saying, “Well, here is the moment of truth, your father, King Leonard.”

He then opened the door and I peered to see a tired old man sitting on a chair, his eyes looked kind and friendly, while the rest of his body looked odd. He was wearing a long white and blue robe and had a crown on his head that signaled him being the king.

I walked in aimlessly as I stared at him, looking him up and down; there was something about him that made me feel safe and warm. When the man looked up, his eyes widened.

“Samarie?” He asked, as if not believing his eyes.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Lake for clues, but she just shrugged. “Samarie, you’ve come back to me,” the man said, wrapping his warm arms around me.

I was confused, but then realized he meant me. Was that my real name? Samarie?

I then wrapped my arms around the man, and noticed that I was crying. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I let go and asked, “Are you really my father?”

Our eyes made contact as he said softly while holding my face in his hands, “Yes, I am my child, I thought I would never see you again. You were captured by those wretched humans. Your mother…” He stopped mid-sentence, as if too scared to continue.

“What about my mother?” I asked, my curious eyes searching his.

“Your mother my dear was killed by those humans, it was during the day you were taken from us. Your mother fought a good battle and tried so hard to get you back.”

“But where were you when I was stolen?” I asked, anger welling up in me, and suddenly wondering where this conversation was going.

“I was far away from the castle, taking care of my kingly duties, but when I got the news about the ambush, I didn’t make it in time, everything was destroyed.”

I listened carefully to all this new information. I found my father…my real father…and I got news that I had a mother who was now dead, and I never got a chance to see her. All this new information made my head hurt, and my stomach lurch. I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to react, there were too many mixed up emotions.

Should I be sad that I don’t have my real mother anymore?

Should I be angry that my dad wasn’t there to rescue both me and her?

Should I be happy that I found my real family at last?

What has become of me now? What am I? I found my father, but I can see that he isn’t going to live long. He seems so old, yet I feel so empty that I have no memories of him or my mother.

I feel so lonely right now. I then remembered that Lake was here and so was Mitus, but when I turned to the doorway, they were both gone.

A thought then flashed in my mind, “Oh father!” I yelled, falling into his outstretched arms.

“What is it my child, you look troubled?” he asked, his eyes searching my face for answers.

“It’s Mitus Dad! He’s evil!” I said in a shaky voice, and realized I was crying again.

“What do you mean evil?” He asked, his eyes narrowing down at me.

“He’s plotting against you dad, he wants me and you dead so that he can take over the throne,” I said, just in time to see the door burst open with Chrissie holding weapons.

I gasped, and yelled, “CHRISSIE!”

She stared blankly at me, and then noticed I ran into her crushing her lower body, “Oh my God, Maya! But, what are you doing here?” She looked at me with a smile, and then at my dad with confusion on her face.

“Come here my child,” Dad said, his arms outstretched.

I ran to him, and hugged him feeling safe in his arms. “Your majesty,” Chrissie asked, staring at me.

I looked up at my dad, and he smiled saying, “Yes, she is Samarie Christina, she’s returned to us.”

“But, I don’t understand, who brought her here?” She asked, her eyes looking angry.

“Mitus did, and I’m so glad he has,” my dad said his smile getting wider.

“Mitus?!” Chrissie exclaimed, “That man is plotting something against you your majesty, he must be stopped!”

I nodded, and looked at my father who was clearly upset. He picked me up in one swipe and placed me on the bed. His hand then rested on my forehead, and I began to glow under his touch. My whole body transformed, my ears became pointy, and my hair turned to a purplish color and grew until it was touching the ground. Even my clothes changed which became a long white and golden dress, with red roses at the end of each sleeve.

When I opened my eyes, I was seeing through different eyes, I could tell, everything looked totally different.

My eyes then landed on my father, and he seemed to shine like gold.

“Wow,” I said, and then got up feeling a little dizzy. “What happened?”

My father was the first to reach me as he said, “I transformed you into a planetarian, just like you were before you were captured, because that is what you is afterall my daughter.”

I stared at my father, and smiled saying, “Thank you father.” I gasped, wait my voice, it sounds too perfect, like a high-pitched sound. I then giggled, and I saw Chrissie look like she was going to faint.

“Wow, everything is so different,” I said smiling happily.

“Yes my child, and once we get you in the right place, we’ll help you get ready to rule one day.” My father said happily.

“Oh, I can’t wait!” I said happily as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, lovely ending, don't you think?

Commenters:

Pirate Jay Moose
Nightmare Industries
Girl-on-the-move
Valiente
Lifehater
WolfGirl96