Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 18 - What to do now?

~Samarie~

We dove down fast, and when I thought that we were going to crash, Penelope swooped upward, and I screamed with excitement, “Yea!”

We did a loop and I laughed as Penelope landed safely on the ground, with me feeling dizzy. I tried to hold myself up, and when I almost fell onto the ground, Penelope let out her wing and caught me. I smiled, and said, “Thanks Penny.”

She neighed, and helped me to my feet. That was when Marie and Groven showed up at the same time. I smiled at Marie, but then looked at her in concern when I saw that she wasn’t happy.

She walked over to me slowly, and said in an angry and frightened tone, “Your highness, don’t you scare me like that, you could’ve been killed!”

I sighed sadly, my head hanging down as I was being scolded, and said, “I’m sorry Marie, and we didn’t mean anything by it. Penelope was just showing me her happiness, right Penny?” I smiled up at my precious Pegasus who neighed and nuzzled my neck softly, making me giggle softly.

I then looked up at Marie who smiled softly, and said her voice stern, “Well, be careful next time, I don’t want you out of my sight once we get to the village, come.”

She grabbed my hand, I felt like a 5 year old, but did what she said, and we all started our walk towards the village.

~Chrissie~

Hours passed, I was busy trying to find the whereabouts of Mitus. He could be anywhere, so I had to stay alert at all times.

I made my way towards the ballroom and saw that some of the servants were busy putting up decorations. I raised an eyebrow, and walked over to one of the servants and asked, “What are the decorations for?”

She smiled happily at me, and said, “Haven’t you heard, the Princess is back, so the king ordered a big feast in honor of her return.”

“Oh, is that all, huh?” I asked, a smirk playing on my face. “Maybe I should bring her a gift,” I said aloud, only for the servant to say, “Hey yea, that’s a great idea, I’ll bring her one too, now the thing I have to think about is what I can give her?”

I only shrugged, and said, “Well, I guess we’ll think of something, I’ll catch you later.”

“Sure thing, bye Ms. Christina,” she said with a cute smile.

“Please, call me Chrissie, it’s easier that way,” I said waving before leaving.

~Lake~

“Mitus let me go!” I yelled, trying to get out of his grip. “Where are you taking me?” I asked, trying not to sound fearful.

“Oh you’ll love it where you’re going, my dear,” Mitus said laughing loudly.

After taking the Princess to her father, Mitus dragged me off unnoticed. While he had done this, he made chains tighten around my hands. We were walking for along time now, and the sun was setting, I soon would have to go back to the water. I couldn’t stay on land for a long time, and I was soon losing my strength to stand.

Finally, we stopped, and I looked up to see that we were at some sort of dungeon.

“Where are we?” I asked, my voice echoing off the walls.

“This, my dear, is where you’ll be staying, until I need you for anything,” Mitus said chuckling as he unlocked a cage room, and threw me into it.

What I didn’t notice was that the floor was made out of water, so when Mitus threw me in, I fell through the water, making no sound at all. At last, my strength returned to me, and I had my full power back. I then swam to the surface, just in time to see Mitus have a soldier stand by my cage, while he locked the door and walked of with the keys.

I groaned, great, now how was I supposed to get out? I sank under the water, and started to explore to see what I could find.

Underneath, all I could see was bare ground and little plants, not my kind of place to swim in, but I knew there had to be a trick of some mort, some kind of torture that I probably was supposed to get into, but I found nothing.

Now what? I asked myself over and over. Now what?

I sighed, it was hopeless, there was no way out. I swam back up to the surface to see the soldier sitting on the ground meditating. I thought, that’s odd, I’ve never seen any of the soldiers do that before.

I cleared my throat, and the soldier opened one eye and smiled at me. I raised an eyebrow, and asked, “What are you doing?”

“Why, I’m meditating of course,” he said smiling widely.

“Really…I never knew you soldiers did that,” I said smiling back. He seems nice enough to talk to.

“Well, not all soldiers do, you see, I’m a special soldier,” he said standing up and walking over to the cage. I backed away just in case he tried to do anything uncalled for.

“Don’t be afraid, I won’t hurt you,” he said, as he kneeled down in front of me. “What is you name?”

“Lake, sir, how about you?” I asked curiously.

“George Wilt, at your service m’lady,” he said standing up and bowing.

I giggled, and said, “Well George, what are you doing out here in this dark forest? You look like you could be helping out in the castle somewhere?”

He sighed, and said, “Well, as you may or may not see, I’m much more different than the average soldier. I’m not like them. They guard the castle, and help out with the banquets and such, while I…I stay out here and make sure the fairies are trained.”

“Fairies?” I asked curiously.

“Yes, Fairies,” he said, taking out a bright blue whistle and blowing hard.

I raised an eyebrow, and then gasped when a bunch of fairies that were dressed as the royal soldiers came and sat at George’s feet.

Some had orange hair; some had black, and some white. “Wow, they all look so cute,” I said waving at them with a smile.

“Yes, they are, but please don’t distract them, they can become uninterested in what they are about to do,” he explained as he put the whistle away and started walking off into the distance.

“Oh,” I said, and then asked, “Where are you going?”

“Off to train these fairies, it’s time they learned a few more steps before the challenge approaches,” George said disappearing into a misty fog.

I sighed heavily, and said aloud, “Great, alone, again, what am I going to do now?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Any comments?

;)

Nightmare Industries
WolfGirl96