Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 20 - Time to strike!

~King Leonard~

I walked down the hallway, examining everything. The ballroom was just around to corner. I smiled, thinking how happy my daughter will be, she didn’t know about the feast we were going to have tonight.

Once I entered, everyone stopped working and gave me a quizzical stare.

My smile widened, as I took in the decorations and the food that was being displayed. I walked up to the table, and picked up an appetizer, and then smiled when it melted into my mouth.

“Hmm, good work, carry on everyone,” I said, waving my hand for them to continue, while I left to check on other preparations for the feast.

~Mitus~

I knew something like this would come up, I knew it. The king has ordered that a feast be held in the Princess’ honor. This is the perfect time to strike.

I smirked, and chuckled, thinking out the scenario of what’s going to take place. I stared at my soldiers who saluted and then walked off to their posts.

In just 30 minutes, the feast will begin, and then I will strike.

~Samarie~

I woke up to a soft breathing sound, and turned to see my lovely Chrissie sleeping soundly next to me. I smiled, and kissed her nose before climbing out of bed over to the window.

I opened a part of the curtains, and stared at the huge full moon that glowed in the night sky. I smiled, thinking of a lullaby that my mother used to sing to whenever I chad nightmares.

I began to sing softly,

“Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved
And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true

The lamb lies down and rests its head
On its mother’s downy bed
Dolphin plays in the moonlight’s glow
And butterfly dreams of a violet rose
Dreams of a violet rose

I’ll cradle you in my arms tonight
As sun embraces the moonlight
The clouds will carry us off tonight
Our dreams will run deep like the sea
Our dreams will run deep like the sea

Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved
And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true”

I finished the song, and smiled up at the moon, and said, “Love you mom, I wish you were here.”

Then I turned around to see Chrissie smiling at me, and she said, “You have a beautiful singing voice, Samarie.”

I blushed, and said in a whisper, “I didn’t know you were listening.”

She then giggled, and kissed my lips softly, in which I replied back. Then she said, “Now come, let’s get you ready for your par…I mean, for dinner.”

Nodding, we walked over to the luxurious bathroom, and bathed each other and then got dressed in new clothing, then headed toward to the ballroom.

~King Leonard~

Everything was set, and I had a feeling that my daughter was up. So, I told everyone to hide in a secret place, and blow out all the candles, which they did, and I soon hid too.

When I said everyone, I meant everyone in the kingdom was there, we were all excited!

We all heard footsteps approaching the ballroom, and I could hear Chrissie and Samarie talking. I then whispered, “On a count of three everyone…one…-the door opened- two…-it closed- THREE!”

The candles were lit, and we all jumped out of our hiding places saying, “SURPRISE!”

Chrissie and Samarie both gasped, as I walked over and hugged them both. “Wow, is this all for me?” My daughter asked, tears in her eyes.

“Yes my dear, this is all for you, to celebrate the day of your return to me and us all,” I said giving her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

“Wow, thank you father, thanks everyone,” Samarie said, happy tears flowing down her face.

I then turned to Chrissie, who couldn’t help but give me a big smile and a hug saying, “Oh your majesty, you shouldn’t have.”

I laughed, and said, “Nah, it’s the lease I can do…I apologize for my sudden outburst Christina. I can see you are as important to my daughter as you are to me.”

Chrissie was crying now, and she couldn’t say anything but a soft thank you, in which I nodded, and yelled, “Let the party begin!”

Everyone cheered, and then music started to play. I smiled at my daughter as I walked her to the middle of the ballroom floor holding her hand gently.

She reminded me so much of my wife. Once we were in position, the music started to play softly, and I danced in little steps with my daughter.

As we danced, I began to make conversation with her, “So my daughter, how are you feeling so far about being home once again?”

She giggled cutely as I twirled her around, and said, “Oh daddy, it’s not like anything I’ve ever dreamed about, it’s so amazing how everything here fits in with my personality, and you daddy, are like the huge puzzle piece that makes my life complete.”

This statement made me smile, and I said, “Well, I’m glad to hear it my dear, now, what about Chrissie?”

She looked confuzzled, and said, “What about her daddy?”

“Well,” I said thinking about what I was going to say, “It seems like you and her have more than just a friendly relationship.”

I saw her blush a slight pink, and she said, “Well, I guess so.”

“Hmm,” I said, thinking. “Is there something I should know about you two Samarie?”

She began to blush again, and stuttered saying, “N-n-n-n-no daddy, nothing like that! I mean…uh…no.”

I chuckled, and said, “It seems we all have something to talk about then, won’t we?”

The dance finished, and we both bowed, and everyone clapped. I then smiled at my daughter, before releasing her hand and watched her run over to Chrissie, who stood by herself drinking some honey juice.

~Mitus~

This was it, it’s time. I licked my lips, and then signaled for my soldiers to get a move on. We burst into the ballroom, interrupting everything. They all scattered, screaming and trying to escape, but my soldiers had them covered.

I took out my sword, and yelled, “CHARGE!”

Then I ran around the room, trying to find the king, but instead, got stuck fighting a few of his soldiers.

~Samarie~

It was so lovely for my father and I to have a little talk together during the dance, but when it came to Chrissie, I didn’t want him to know that we were together.

After the dance, we both bowed, and I ran over to Chrissie and smiled up at her, in which she returned the favor.

We both grasped each other’s hands, and sat down in a private place to talk.

I sighed, and looked up at shyly at Chrissie, and said as I grasped her hand tightly, “Chrissie, I have to tell you something.”

She looked at me with concern, and asked, “What is it…what’s wrong?”

“I…” I said, only to be interrupted when I heard someone yell, “CHARGE!”

We both ran out of the little private area to see that everyone was running in frenzy. I gasped to see that Mitus was fighting with some of my father’s soldiers, even Groven.

I narrowed my eyes, and sprinted out angrily toward Mitus, before Chrissie could stop me. I pushed the soldiers out of the way, and was faced with Mitus, who was breathing heavily.

I glared at him, and said, “Mitus…what do you think you’re doing?”

He only chuckled, and said, “Anything that will keep me alive and you dead!”

Then he charged at me with his sword. I was ready, for a fight.

Everyone watched as we circled each other, getting ready to give the first blow. Mitus, who started first, charged at me with his sword in the air. I closed my eyes, and focused on my target, and in one swift move, I flipped and kicked the sword out of Mitus’ hand.

He gasped, and then turned back to see me charging at him. He ran towards me growling, his eyes glowing red. I wasn’t fazed; I was going to end this feud.

We both jumped in the air and started blowing punches here and there. He got me on my shoulder, while I got him in his gut. We then surprisingly fell to the floor breathing heavily, and turned to each other once more.

I then made a hand gesture, and flames flew up around Mitus and I, everyone else was a blur.

I then said glaring angrily at Mitus, “The first time I saw you, I knew you were trouble, and I appear to be right, here you are trying to ruin my life, and guess what? I didn’t need anyone to tell me that it was you who sent me away from my parents, just so that you can make out a plan to kill me and my father just so you can have the throne.”

Mitus then smirked, and said, “A lot you know Princess, but now it is time to meet your doom.”

He jumped up in the air, sword in hand, and sent it down in front of him. I looked up and with my eyes, froze the sword and blew it into tiny pieces of ice.

I then jumped up too, and sent punches to Mitus’ weak points, and once the fire died down, Mitus was on the ground motionless. Everything was silent, no one said a word, and I suddenly noticed that I was breathing heavily.

I walked over to Mitus, and without hesitation, took out a dagger, and dug into Mitus’ heart and then twisted it to make sure he was dead.

Everyone gasped, and I turned to see that they all looked frightened. I then saw my father, who looked just as shocked as everyone else. My whole body trembled, and I fainted into someone’s arms, too exhausted to do or say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that was hard to write out. I'm not really much of an action person, but I got it done anyways. So, Good night everyone.

Thanks to my commenters:

LifeHater
Nightmare Industries
Pirate Jay Moose
WolfGirl96