Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 22 - Happy Ever After

~King Leonard~

I couldn’t think of anything worse than my daughter dying. I just didn’t have the time for negativity. Oh Mitus, how could I have been so blind. I treated him as a best friend, but where did our friendship go wrong?

I stared out the window, wondering why Mitus had done this…why didn’t I see it before this night came? So many questions, yet not much time to answer.

I looked up at the sky, and saw the special star that my wife and I shared. A tear ran down my face as I said, “I wish you were here, my dear, you would’ve known that this would happen.”

It was true, my wife could tell the future, and I’m sure that before she died, she knew it was her time to go, and if she saw what the future held, she knew it before anyone else.

A soft moan grabbed me back to reality, and I made a sharp turn on my heels to see my daughter waking up. I then ran to her side, and asked, “Are you alright, my daughter?”

She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and stretched saying with a happy voice, “Yes father, I’m alright.”

She gave me a hug and a kiss, and then said as she climbed out of bed, “I’m going to go find Chrissie, she could probably be bawling her eyes out by now.”

“Huh?” I asked, as my daughter opened the door with her powers and ran down the hall toward the staircase. I started to go after her, but kept a distance so she wouldn’t think I was following her, something told me to keep it this way.

~Samarie~

I had to find Chrissie; she’s probably huddling in a corner thinking it’s her fault that I nearly killed myself. I floated down the stair steps and barged into the ballroom to see Lake and Chrissie.

And I was right, there she was, crying her eyes out while holding tightly to Lake. When Lake saw me, she smiled brightly, and told something to Chrissie.

And when Chrissie’s eyes landed on me, she stood up on wobbly legs and walked over to me in a hurry, with tears streaming down her face.

“Chrissie,” I said as she gave me a hug and crashed her lips on mine.

Our tongues fought back and forth in such a rush, I thought I was going to faint any second. Then Chrissie let me go, and asked, “How are you feeling Princess?”

I smiled, and said, “I’m feeling fine Chrissie, just fine,” and then our lips locked again, only we kissed slowly than before, making sure we felt every inch of each other’s mouths, it was wonderful.

We then heard someone clear their throat and we both stopped and looked up to see my father raising an eyebrow at us. Lake was giggling while we both blushed, madly embarrassed.

“Now…” started my father, “Now I’ve seen everything.”

We both lowered our heads in shame, waiting for a big lecture from my father. I was hoping we wouldn’t get caught, but it seems we were too late to stop ourselves.

“Come here, you two,” my father instructed. We both looked up to see him walking out of the ballroom.

We then glanced at Lake, who only shrugged with a smile, and disappeared, in front of our eyes.

Chrissie stared at me, and said as we started walking, “Get ready for a punishment we both won’t enjoy.”

I sighed sadly, and said, “You don’t have to tell me twice.”

With our hands held tightly, we followed my father out to the garden, both fearing what was going to happen next.

My father than held up his hand and turned to stare at us. We both gulped as he said, “How long have you two been together?”

We exchanged glances, and I said, “Ever since we both met at school.”

My father looked at Chrissie with a raised eyebrow, and said, “What you got to say for yourself, Christina?”

She looked down first, but then looked up into my father’s eyes, and said, “It is true, your majesty, I fell in love with her highness ever since I laid eyes on her.”

I felt like crying, but held my tears and nodded in agreement.

My father then said, “Well then, perhaps you both won’t mind if you two could be mates?”

Did I hear that correctly? “What father?”

“You heard me,” was all he said, as he turned around and led us into the rosy garden.

He then moved out of the way, and we both gasped once our eyes fell on the most beautiful field of flowers ever. “Go on,” my father urged, “Walk in.”

We noticed that it was a mirror, and we both held each others hands as we went through the mirror to the other side.

“Wow,” we both said when we saw everyone standing side by side, making a path for us to walk on.

We turned around to look at my father, but we saw that he was gone. I noticed than that our clothes became white royal wedding dresses, and our hairs were in different styles, and once we heard the music start, we walked down the aisle together.

I was suddenly nervous, and butterflies danced in my stomach. I now knew what my father meant, this was truly happening, oh my goodness, I feel like I could faint at any moment.

Walking down the aisle, we stopped once we saw my father in his Kingly robe, and two crowns sitting in front of him.

Once the music stopped, my father said, “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our first wedding of the year. We will bond, Princess Samarie and Lady Christina as one.”

“Now ladies, take this candle, and repeat after me,” my father said, handing us both a red candle that was lit.

We repeated these words:

“I take you Chrissie/Samarie, for my one and true lasting mate, I promise that I will love and cherish every moment of your life for as long as I live. I will be loyal and helpful during bad and good days. I will be by your side until death.”

Afterwards, we blew out the candle, and my father nodded and crowned us before we sealed our love with a kiss.

Everyone cheered, and we all lived happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's the end, hope you all liked it!

:D Can't wait to see what your comments will be!

Bye everyone!