Status: Comment and Subscribe....

My Teacher Is a What?

Chapter 7

~Maya~

I was close…this close to nearly tearing off every piece of clothing she was wearing just so that I can calm my nerves down. But I knew that session wouldn’t have lasted very long anyway.

I sighed, and spread myself all over my bed, feeling happy and a bit confused at the same time.

I then heard a knock on my door, and groaned when my mom’s face popped in, and for once she was smiling.

I looked up, and asked, “What do you want?”

My mother continued smiling, and opened the door to reveal Ms. C, what was she doing here?

“Your English teacher asked if she could have a few words with you Maya, I can tell with her help, you’ll be doing well in all of your studies,” my mom said, smiling at Ms. C, who only blushed a slight red.

I only rolled my eyes, and said, “Yea, whatever,” and then lay back down on my bed.

Once mom left, I dropped the act, and pulled Ms. C to the bed, and started to kiss her. She kissed back, and let go saying, “We shouldn’t so this here.”

I nodded, understanding what she was saying, and then said, “Well, I don’t have anything to do right now, so…what should we do?”

She thought for a minute, and said, “Why not go on a walk with me, I feel like I need some fresh air.”

I nodded, and we both got up, and left the house without my mom knowing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I took so long to put this up, but I was very busy. I know it's short, but I haven't much time to stay on, so I'll try to put up Chapter 8 after I'm finished writing it. Hopefully it will be full of fun.

:D