Status: ACTIVE!!!!

Promise Me You'll Never Feel Afraid

The Concert

“Here, wear this!”

My twin sister, Cinder, tossed an outfit at me. I caught it and rolled my eyes, walking behind the changing screen in our room and putting on the outfit.

I came out and she whistled at me.

I pouted and posed a few times before we giggled, and I did my hair and make up.

I adjusted my breasts in the mirror before giving myself a smile. I looked at how the shirt stopped above my belly button, and shrugged off the discomfort.

Oh you don't know what's going on do you?

Sorry, ha ha. My sister and I are going to an Avenged Sevenfold concert! Only the best band ever!

Cinder finished up her make up and smiled.

“Ready?”

“Of course!” She took my hand and walked with me out of the house and down the street. See, we can't drive because we’re only 16, so we walk. Not to mention the venue is only 4 blocks away. Yeah, we moved here for a reason.

When we made it to the concert venue, we gave the ticket booth guy our tickets, and went in. Cinder shoved her way to the front, holding onto my arm, towing me along.

Soon, we were pressed against the bar in the front. At exactly 8, big security guards came out and stood just on the other side of the little fence.

Here we go!

The crowd’s scream was almost deafening as M. Shadows came on the stage. His aviator covered eyes seemed to look around, for something or someone.

His eyes landed on my sister and I, we waved and screamed. What else? The M. Shadows was looking at us!

He gave us a smile, his lip ring catching the light, before waving on Synyster and Zacky.

Don't get me wrong, they were cute but...it's The Rev who catches my eye. His wacky antics, beautiful eyes and smile...

I was knocked out of my own world by being pushed against the fence again. It dug into my stomach. Ow!

I looked over to see Cinder was staring at Zacky. Like...full on...staring.

And is it just me, or are all of Avenged Sevenfold staring at us?

I blushed and bit my lip. I gave a small wave and saw The Rev return it from way back at his set.

Syn's mouth was moving, talking into the dead mic, I bet. The Rev spoke next, then M. Shadows, then Zacky.

“A-venged, seven-fold!” The crowd chanted.

Shadows smiled at everyone, and The Rev counted off A Little Piece of Heaven. Disturbing but...good song

Cinder and I jumped with the crowd and danced as much as the limited space would allow.

I noticed that M. Shadows seemed to favor our side of the stage throughout the entire thing. Not complaining!

Zacky now seemed to be staring at Cinder every now and again.

Well, he's outta luck; Cinder is NO one night stand. He's gotta work for it.

One amazing concert later, and Cinder and I were walking back down the sidewalk headed home.

We were laughing and joking until suddenly, I felt a shock and the world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no! What happened? Ha ha you'll have to wait and find out!