Status: ACTIVE!!!!

Promise Me You'll Never Feel Afraid

Sold To...

Lyric's POV

I watched in horror as they took Cinder way. I was freaking out to much to hear, for a moment. By the time I was knocked back into reality, I was yanked up from the mattress into a standing position.

The woman now walked up to me and looked me up and down.

“...skinny...long legs...delicate, innocent face...perky breasts...” I gasped as she lifted the side of my shirt. “...hourglass...decently muscular, long fingers...” She assessed, poking my face and stomach.

The man called Avian came in and stood with his arms crossed.

I glared daggers at him, he fucking touched my sister. I'm not going anywhere without getting a good hit to his face. I'm not really a violent person, but he messed with my sister.

“She'll be a good cook, I think. Or baker...or entertainment.”

The way she said that made me shiver but he went on.

“I think Panic! At the disco would like her, their last baker didn't last long. Oh or Black Veil Brides, they adore blondes.” she cooed, tucking my hair behind my ear.

I flinched back and glared with all my heart and this evil woman.

She cackled a laugh and told Avian to take care of my profile after taking me to 'get ready'.

He grabbed my hair in one hand and my wrists in the other as he walked out of the room, taking me with him.

“Let me go, what the hell is this?” I ordered as if I wasn't scared.

He smirked and said nothing, shoving me into a room with 6 other girls. Their eyes looked me up and down in a way that creeped me out before Avian shoved me into the room. One of the girls grabbed me with her manicured hands and sat me down in a chair.
At once they were all toying with my long hair and putting make up on my face.

“... a natural blonde...”
“...how about...”
“...red...”
“...accent her fingers...”
“...shorts...”

The girls all murmured to each other.

One of them left to a door off the room that I think was a closet.

“What is this?” I said.

They all grew silent and looked at me.

A trashy blonde got in my ear and said “Your nightmare.”

Her spearmint breath stung my nose. I snorted as she leaned back and everyone else commenced Barbie-ing me. They changed my plugs and the girl who left the room came back, grabbing me away from the others and yanking me into the room she'd come from. She yanked my clothes off and dressed me quickly, as if her life depended on it.

“What is this?” I asked, only to be ignored.

She slipped a ring on my finger and adjusted the boots on my feet before mussing up my hair a bit and shoving me out of the room in front of her.

“Another done!” she yelled with a thick New Jersey accent.

The rest of the girls gave me a once over before nodding and one of them spoke into a phone on the wall.

Derek came in, licking his lips as he approached me.
I shrunk back against the wall but he grabbed my hands and yanked me out and down the hall way.

“If we don't sell you, I'm just gonna have to keep you.” he said, huskily in my ear. I shivered as he pulled me down hallways, taking seemingly random turns.

Sell me?!

Shit, shit, shit SHIT!

“She's up first, the other one's a fighter.” It was the woman from before. I glared at her as she walked down the hall at Derek's nod.

She's talking about Cinder! That's right sis, fight as much as you can but don't get hurt!

I was yanked onto a stage; a large crowd of people, mostly men, stared at me hungrily.

I blushed as a man came over, a clip board in his hands.

“Number 45; 16 year old female, height 5'7. Natural blonde, eyes change according to mood, long fingers, hourglass figure, long legs, decently mustled. One sister, also up for auction. Species; mutant, breed; unknown. Well suited for Baker, cook, maid, or entertainment” There's that word again!

Mutant? Breed? What am I a fucking dog now? What the hell is a mutant?!

“How do you not know her breed?!” A man yelled.

“She refuses to show us.” The man responded. Show them what?!

“Then make her.” Said a dangerously low voice that belonged to a man who frankly creeps me out.

“Yes, sir.” The man on the stage waved on another man who handed Derek a syringe.

My eyes widened as he shoved the needle into my arm, whatever was inside it burned in my veins. I let out a loud shriek of pain as I felt my back open, two long things springing out. The area around the things burned for a moment, before the pain subsided altogether.

Gasps were herd in the audience.

I looked to see two large, leathery black bat wings protruding out of my back; slightly bloody. Spikes adorned the tip.

“Her wings look injured. You trying to rip us off?!” Another man yelled.

“No! No!”

The man got in my face “Flex your wings.” He ordered harshly.

“I..don't know how.”

“Bullshit.” He slapped me, making a cracking sound.

Under his glare, I bit my lip and moved the large wings, each at least 10 feet long. I flexed them out, realizing it felt a lot like moving my arms or any other limb. Not difficult.

“I'm sure you know these wings are very rare, and haven't been seen in over 50 years, this will raise her price. Also add messenger to qualified positions. The bidding will start at 100 thousand.”

The man from before with long black hair and a painted face raised his hand and called “500 thousand!”

I looked at him in horror.

“800 thousand!” yelled a man with aviators.

The first man glared at his challenger.

“3 million!” he called.

“6 million!” Aviators yelled.

“13 million!” The black haired one said.

The crown was silent.

“13 million! Going once............” The man on stage called.

Come on Aviators! I looked at him pleadingly. If I had my was none of this would have happened, but I'd rather leave with Aviators than Paint!

“Going twice... s-”

“19 million!”

Thank you Aviators!

“19 million! Going once...going twice....sold! To Avenged Sevenfold!”

Wait...Avenged Sevenfold?! Their slave traders?!

How did I not recognize them?! Why are they involved with this?! What- what....

I blacked out.

++ ++ ++ ++ ++ ++

When I opened my eyes, I was in a room laying on a cold metal bench. I slowly sat up and wad stunned to see Avenged Sevenfold standing around me.

“Uh...hi.” I stuttered.

M Shadow's rolled his eyes. “What's your name?”

“Lyric Amato-Crisi.”

Synyster Gates flinched when I said my last name.

“Considering you were at the concert, you know who we all are. But while we are here, you will call us: Shadows, Gates, Plague, Vengeance and Christ.”

I nodded, his tone screamed 'obey' and I couldn't help but agree to his will.

He left, the others following him. I grabbed Plague's hand in a desperate attempt to get a say.

He looked at me, not looking pissed as I expected.

“Please...please...get my sister too. I...need her.”

The tall man I've idolized for so many years gave me a stiff nod before leaving the room, the door was locked and I was alone.

So alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no they left her alone! Whats the worst that could happen, right?

Comments make sooner updates :)