Status: ACTIVE!!!!

Promise Me You'll Never Feel Afraid

The Rundown

Lyric's POV

I curled into a fetal position on my side and began to shake.

I'm alone. They are going to leave me...I'm gonna be here alone until I die. Cinder's not here, no one is. I'm so alone. What if something happens? What if the building catches fire? I'll burn and die alone because no one cares about me.

So alone...no one here...abandoned...till death...

I barely realized the hot tears gliding down my cheeks.

“Alone...alone....alone...” I mumbled.

I lost track of time...all I could think of was that I was going to die alone. I know that's what's gonna happen, if it wasn't someone would be here. Anyone.

The door opened and I launched my self at who ever was there. Who ever they are, they came here for me.

I hugged the stranger, tears still flowing.

“Uh...Cinder said someone should get you.” I looked up to see Synyster Gates looking awkwardly down at me.

“S-sorry I....I have isolophobia.” I mumbled into his chest.

“Oh, shoulda been in your profile.” He patted my back softly.

I was quiet as he rubbed my back, I listened to his heart beat under my ear and held him close. He could have been anyone, and I'd still do this.

As long as I'm not alone.

“Let's go. Shadows wants a word with you before you can see Cinder.”

“Okay.”

He grabbed a hold of my hair and we walked out of the small, cold room. He led me down a few hallways and made some turns.

“I'm not gonna run.” I said softly.

“Honey I don't think you will. But Shadows does. What he says goes.” He said in a sympathetic older brother voice.

“Oh.”

I honestly feel no reason to fight. I'm a lover, not a fighter. Gates isn't hurting me or threatening me. Not to mention I couldn't fight even if I wanted to, I just have no fight. Cinder got all of that.

Gates opened a door and pushed me in side. There I saw the rest of Avenged Sevenfold aside from Vengeance.

Gates pushed me down into a fold able chair and stood behind me, hands on my shoulders.

Shadows regarded me through his aviators, as if assessing me. If I knew they were really like this, I would have never gone to the concert.

“What is your name again?” he spoke up.

I shivered in my boots...literally.

“L-Lyric.”

“Right. Lyric, you are my property now. My maid, or servant, or fucking slave if I want. Or literally my fucking slave.” He raided his eye brows, daring me to challenge him.

Cinder would have cleaned his clock for that but me... I gulped and stiffened.

Plague growled, getting Shadow's attention for a moment.

He went on; “You will do as told, wear as told and not ask questions. Do you understand?”

I nodded, biting my lip nervously.

Shadows nodded to Christ.

“What else should we know about you?” the short man asked.

“I...h-have isolophobia...so I need to sleep with Cinder.” I offered nervously.

“You'll sleep with whoever wants you that night.” Shadows barked.

I shivered, understanding his double meaning.

Plague hissed, making Shadows look at him for a moment before Christ went on.

“Anything else? Another phobia? Something?”

“I...play the flute, piano and violin. I..uh, wish I could play the drums.” I kicked at the ground quietly, watching dirt float off into the air. Maybe if they know I can play instruments they'll use me for musical entertainment. I'd be a lot more okay with that.

Plague gave a crooked grin.

Christ wrote down somethings on a clipboard, nodding.

Plunk.

I looked up to see...his finger on the floor!

I screamed and quickly a hand was clamped over my mouth. I looked up to see Gates wearing a warning look.

“Fuck.” Christ picked up his finger and re-attached it to his hand.

My eyes were wide as Gates grabbed both of my shoulders once more.

Shadows gave a sick laugh. “You don't know what we are do you?”

I shook my head.

“I, am the alpha werewolf over Vengeance, he is with your sister. Gates there is a shape shifter, Plague is a vampire and Christ is a zombie.”

Zombie?

I couldn't help a giggle pass through my lips.

“Even she thinks its pathetic!” Plague...who was more The Rev right now, laughed.

Christ pouted.

“There are somethings you need to know about us. I, will not hesitate to hit you if you piss me off; which is easy to do. And no Christ won't try to eat your brain or whatever.” Shadows finished.

Christ wrinkled his nose. “It's actually pretty gross. I eat raw and extra rare meat, haven't eaten anyone since I graduated high school.” he grinned.

So at least my brain is safe.

I nodded.

“Plague take her to the car and stay with her. I don't like how Sixx was looking at her.” Shadows ordered.

The tall vampire, that I've been crushing on for years, stood and dismissed Gates who took his seat. He grabbed my hair and walked me out of the room. When we reached the hall he let go and slipped his arm around my hips.

I felt a blush creep into my cheeks. Somehow, I feel...happy. Like this is where I want to be. Pretty weird for just being slave auctioned by bands and bought my one that happens to be full of supposedly fictional monsters.

But, that's life.

He grinned as we left the building that turned out to be a shitty wooden building that looked abandoned.

We went through a parking lot until he stopped at a Chevy Tahoe with tinted windows.

With a wave of his hand, the door opened. He pushed me in side before getting in as well then closing it.

We sat in silence and just stared at each other.

Awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello wonderful person, yeah, you.

Let us know if you like what we're writing! Comments get thank you notes :)