Status: ACTIVE!!!!

Promise Me You'll Never Feel Afraid

The Castle

Lyric's POV

Over his shoulder I saw Zacky come out with my scarcely dressed sister. I launched myself at the door only to have the wind knocked out of me. I found myself pinned to the floor by Plague, his hand covered my mouth.

“The car is charmed. If Shadows doesn't want her to see it she won't. But she can still hear it and us.” he whispered.

I nodded, not fighting his restraining hand that held both of my hands on my back.

I felt my face get red as I struggled to breath. Have you ever had the wind knocked out of you? It's pretty much impossible to get enough air with your nose alone.

As if sensing my distress, Plague removed his hand from my mouth allowing me to take a long choppy breath through my mouth.

“Sorry.” He gave me a sympathetic look.

I nodded and herd a car drive away. Plague pulled me up and into his lap, somehow I felt comfortable. He rubbed my back as I caught my breath.

As Shadows, Gates and Christ piled into the car he set me beside him and buckled me in.

“So uh, may I ask a question?” I asked as the car pulled out and onto a road.

Shadows sighed from behind the wheel. “Fine.”

“When can I get out of this outfit?”

Everyone but Plague laughed, I blushed. “You know what I mean.” I said.

“When we get you to the castle, you will be given clothes to wear.” Shadows answered.

“Castle?”

No one answered me.

I feel like something is wrong. But...wh-

“Where's Cinder?” I asked.

“With Vengeance, she's fine.” Synyster Gates replied.
Cinder can take care of herself, I trust that. Do I trust these guys? Not so much.

The Rev frowned as if he knew my thought. But he doesn't, right? Well, I am new to this demon, vampire, werewolf, shape shifter zombie world so...what do I know?

“Speaking of; what do you think guys?”

I looked up as Shadows spoke.

“I love the corset thing with her, it shows her natural body shape instead of forcing you to see one like it does on most people.” The Rev spoke.

Johnny Christ and Synyster Gates grunted in agreement.

“Agreed. Dress or shorts?”

Synyster Gates and Johnny Christ looked at me, making me feel uncomfortable.

“Either one I think. Hey uh...Lyric.”

I looked at Synyster.

“Dress or shorts?”

“Dress.” I answered wishing I had the courage to ask for jeans. But sadly, I'm spineless.

He nodded and faced forward again in the passenger seat.

I was silent the rest of the ride, letting Plague take my hand. I found comfort in that somehow.

We drove for a long time, I could feel my mind grow tired and my head began to drop as my eyes began to slip closed. I rested my head on Plague's shoulder as my world faded.

“Lyric get up, we've arrived.”

I opened my eyes and looked up at Plague before nodding and getting out of the car. “Lets go sugar.” Shadows said in a gruff voice as he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me up the path

His nails dug into my neck but did not draw blood thank god.

“I'm not going to run.” I offered.

“That's what they all say.” He snickered.

The sun was beginning to peek over the castle that honestly looks like shit from the outside.

Pl-well now that I'm out of that god awful place I suppose I can stop calling them their stage name's alias'.

The Rev chuckled and it occurred to me. It's morning now, Cinder and I have been gone a whole day. That explains why I'm so tired.

“Johnny will show you to your room that you will be sharing with your sister unless I see fit to move one of you. Sleep all of today because tomorrow; work starts.” Shadows said, voice full of authority.

“Okay.”

“And you will refer to all of us as sir, unless directed otherwise.” He squeezed my neck to make sure I was listening, I bit back a hiss of pain.

“Yes sir.” I replied, not feeling as if I had been demoted in life. These are my owners, so I will do as told. Well, I would have anyway but it's all the more reason. I hope Cinder doesn't get in too much trouble.

“Well done sugar.” He released my neck to grasp my wrist; his hand could have easily gone around my wrist twice!

He led me into the castle that was like a mansion inside; not what you'd expect, given the outside.

The floor was marble, and it glistened brightly; showing our reflections. I admit that I was slightly surprised to see The Rev had a reflection as well; being a vampire.

Again he chuckled, making Johnny look up at him.

Johnny then took my wrist from M. Shadows and lightly tugged me down the hall. I went along with him until we reached a door that he stopped at. He opened it and pushed it open revealing a room with two full beds. The main colors of the room were pale green, orange and black, the floor was wood. Not really by thing but I'm just glad I get to stay with my sister.

“You can pick your bed, someone will be in later to ask you some questions. Nothing difficult just things about you we should know.”

I nodded.

“And uh, I'm sorry for anything Matt does or says, he can be...harsh.”

“Yes sir.”

He waved it off “You don't start until tomorrow. Johnny will do fine until then.”

I nodded and he smiled.

“You're very agreeable. Never a whine or complaint. Put pajamas on but don't go to sleep.” he advised after a moment.

I smiled as he gave me a hand shake before leaving. I don't want a hand shake; I'm a hugger. But even if it isn't until tomorrow, he is one of my masters.

I went to the tall wardrobe and opened it, finding some PJ's that I put on before sitting on the bed on the left side and swinging my feet.

Sure enough there was a knock, I called for the person to come in. Synyster Gates shuffled in and pulled a chair from across the room so he sat backwards in it in front of me. He held a clip board and pen.

“Full name?” He asked.

“Lyric Dawn Amato-Crisi.”

“Do you know what your last name means?” he looked up from the paper.

I shook my head.

“It means beloved crisis.”

I raised an eye brow as he gazed at me with dark brown eyes before returning them to the clip board, he wrote something down.

“Age?”

“Sixteen.”

His mouth dropped. “Your sixteen?”

I nodded.

“Cinder too?”

I nodded again.

“Holy shit, I'd have guessed at least twenty.”

“Are you calling me old?”

He chuckled and shook his head “No but uh...with your body... from a man's point of view-”

I held up my hand to stop him from finishing his sentence. I'm well aware that I matured early and don't like to be reminded. It's embarrassing.

“Okay, so um...moving on; What instruments did you say that you play?”

“Piano, flute and violin.”

“You play guitar?”

I shook my head and he wrote something down again.

“What size violin?”

Weird question. “Full.”

Synyster nodded and wrote on the clip board.

“Parents?”

Ouch. I shook my head and cast my gaze down.

“What happened?”

I bit my lip and shook my head again, its too painful.

He looked sympathetic and jotted it down.

“Allergies?”

“None.”

He bit his lip “This is gonna get awkward here, okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you a virgin?” he seemed uncomfortable.

I blushed “Yes.”

“Then that's a none for STD's then.” He murmured to himself as his pen made more marks on the paper.

“Why did you need to know that?” I worked up the courage to ask.

“Well uh...I hope you never find out. I doubt anyone would touch you though...uh...not that you're unattractive; your gorgeous...not that I would touch you... not that I don't want ...UGH!” He stumbled over his words and looked frustrated; a faint blush crept into his tan cheeks.

I couldn't help but giggle. “I understand, and thank you.” I think.

He sighed and nodded.

Syn asked me more questions and told me to make sure to call everyone sir tomorrow unless one of them told me to call them something else before bidding me good night and leaving, flipping off the light.

But I'm not going to sleep, I'll wait for my sister as long as it takes. I need to talk to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter :) Did you like how Syn tripped over his words?

Thanks to all out commenters, readers and subscribers! You guys are awesome!