For Eternity

Chapter Eight.

I sucked in a deep breath as the traditional Wedding March started to play over the orchestra. I gripped be bouquet of white roses in my hands as the doors opened to reveal the set up of the wedding, the guests all seated in their fancy clothing, the priest at the end of the isle, and the man of my dreams, nervous, but smiling brightly as soon as he saw me.

A year ago, I never thought Oli and I would have made it this far. Sure, we had an attraction toward one another, but with all the complications we had during our real relationship, the one we decided to have after we told our parents our first wedding was off, I never would have thought we would be willingly getting married. We were getting married for us, because we loved each other, not because our parents were forcing us to. Of course, they still got what they wanted, just a year later than planned.

I slid my arm through my fathers as we began to slowly walk down the isle. The young flower girls in front of us threw red rose peddles as they walked. The dress I wore was an ivory white with with golden designs, had a puffy skirt, and a long trail. It was extravagant, but Oli had insisted on buying m any dress I wanted.

I smiled brightly as my father handed me off to Oli at the end of the isle. Oli took my hand in his as we faced the priest. Oli and I where no were near religious, we had only had a traditional Christian wedding for our parents, the only thing we compromised on. We figured we could let that slide since everything else was what we wanted and our parents were helping with the payments on it.

The priest went about the routine speech, then we said our vows. "Do you, Oliver Sykes, take Mila Davis to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Oli smiled, didn't even hesitate, "I do."

The priest turned toward me. "And do you, Mila Davis, take Oliver Sykes to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

I looked up at Oli, straight into his eyes. I knew this was right, I knew this was where I belonged; with him.

"I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
FIN.
nerernenernenrner.
Okay, well, I hope you all enjoyed this whole story and I'm sorry the ending was pretty shit.
BUTT it's doneee!!!!
Now I can focus on Secrets. Check it out if you haven't already.
Also, I have a new Oli Sykes one-shot called Masterpiece.
Brace yourself for that one, it's a bit crazy. It's also basically just a sex scene, so don't read it if you're not alright with all that.

ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. There won't be a sequel, sorry.