Ronnie The Rapist

Carrots

"Aww. Cute little rabbit. You like big carrots, don't you?" Ronnie said as he fed the little rabbit a big carrot.

The little rabbit nodded its little head.

Ronnie wiped a tear from his eye. "So cute..." he whispered.

The rabbit farted and hopped away.

"Bye!" Ronnie waved.

The rabbit did not look back.

Gerard Way (lead singer of My Chemical Romance) stood there unblinking as he stared at the spot where the rabbit had eaten the carrot.

He was scarred for life.

10 years later...

Gerard wrote a note to Ronnie. "I know who you are, I saw what you did."

Ronnie tried to remember. If its what he think happened, he couldn't remember because it happened so many times that night. He fed SO many rabbits throughout the year too!

He wasn't ashamed. Not at all. He knew the cute little rabbits had enjoyed all of those BIG carrots. Ha had enjoyed watching them eat it.

One time he even gave Max (member of Escape The Fate) a carrot.

Never again. Max said he liked carrots, but ended up going to Taco Bell instead. Wink, wink.

Wank, wank...oh my gosh, I'm so sick...

One time Ronnie had tired to give Butternut* a carrot. But it was a baby one so he ate it in one bite. It hurt Ronnie's fingers. His dad saw this and said, "Butter could be choking, be careful."

Good times...good times. Really good times.

Ronnie decided to visit Gereard and shove a huge carrot down his throat for being so mean.

Gerard choked on the carrot because it was so sudden.

Robert and Bryan (fellow members of Escape The Fate) came in and almost died.

"Why. Does. Gerard. Have. An. Enormous. Carrot. Down. His. Throat?"

Ronnie grinned. "He likes it." He replied.

Gerard swallowed the last of the carrot. "Don't knock it till you try it."

Bryan said, "I want one, but my mom only buys the baby kind."

"I get them everyday...I'm leaving. I should be at the..."store" right now." *grins* said Robert.

"Will you stay, Bryan?" Gerard said.

"Yeah, I got nothin' else to do."

Ronnie giggled like a girl. "Yay!" He clapped.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Butternut is a fictional horse in Ronnie's twisted mind. Yeah, not kidding. If you want to learn more about this, click the thingy below.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNUXDdKvBS4&feature=related