Love with Secrets

Chapter 5

I heard a knock on my door and…

I was in my room, my head facing the window. I glanced out and saw the beautiful moon with sparkling stars all around it. I turned onto my other side and saw my white bunny I sleep with everyday…or at least I saw something big and white like it from the corner of my eye, which was barely open. I help it up against me and I heard a grunt. Thinking that it was from outside, I fell right asleep.

I was swiftly awakened from the sweet sounds of birds chirping outside. The sun reflected of my mirror and came right on my face. My face lit up from the sun as I tried to get out of bed but soon realized that I wasn’t able to move. I was in some kind of cage and was being held in there. While struggling, I fell asleep one more time.

I woke up again and when my eyes were completely open, I looked up at my bunny (note: I have a soft toys complex) and blinked with a smile. I realized that what I was snuggling against and probably was all night was none other than my stupid neighbor. I didn’t even know his name and here I was up his chest as one of his arms was supporting my neck and the other was around my waist.

We were so close together that I could hear his heartbeat and that made my heart race. I was about to break away from him by force but then I saw how beautiful and long his eyelashes were. I stared at his hair as his straight, long, and silky strands fell across his forehead. I moved from his strands of hair to once again his eyelashes and admired them for a while. I looked at his closed eyes and then praised his perfect nose. I slowly lowered my gaze down to his perfectly red lips and I found myself lost in him.

His face was seriously close to mine. If I just put my face up a little bit, I could easily reach up and embrace him in a passionate kiss. I had always dreamed about having someone perfect in my life and he was one of the or actually, the only perfect candidate at the time.

I thought about how great it would be to have someone like him in my life. I tried to remember why he was in my room. Most of it, why was he in my apartment. I hated him and he hated me and just what happened. Wait a minute girl. The position you are in doesn’t look very pretty. What have you done with him last night? What did you do for him to stay here all night with you? Remember…try to remember what happened.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember what had happened. I couldn’t remember what happened. I remember coming back from school and thinking about stuff and….AH! I can’t remember! I thought to myself. I tried very hard.

My eyes started burning and my body felt as if someone had put me on fire. I tried to think but my head started pounding worse than it would after 3 straight days of hangovers. I felt myself struggling to fight whatever was taking me under its control. I struggled and a few noises came out of my lips. I tried to maintain my posture so that the annoying yet cute and super hot neighbor of mine wouldn’t wake up but it didn’t work.

My skin felt really hot and whenever I touched my neighbor’s bare skin, I felt coolness spread. The voice inside me was getting quieter and quieter. I felt the bad aura going away from around me. I took my arm of his hand and once again the hotness spread through me. I put my hand on his cheek and carefully caressed it with the back of my hand and slowly with my knuckles. He was gorgeous and beautiful. I was mesmerized by his beauty.

Now I didn’t want to break away from him. He made me feel like I was someone special sleeping with him like this. I didn’t care about what had happened last night anymore. In fact, I wanted to spend the rest of my life just looking at him sleep. I was so stupid. I once again glared at his soft hair, part jealous and part happy for him and for his hair. Realizing that one of my hands was in his hair, with my free hand, I found myself playing with the strands.

I tried to stop but I couldn’t and he opened his eyes…
♠ ♠ ♠
HI again.... :D
thanxx 4 reading my stupid story :P