Love with Secrets

Chapter 6

I tried to stop but I couldn’t and he opened his eyes…

I froze with my hand still in his hair and stared at his eyes as he stared back at me. It was an awkward moment. We stared at each other for a good 10 minutes until he broke the silence and asked,
“What are you doing??”

I looked away and I felt myself blush. It was horrible. He could probably see my fiery burning up face and could also hear my heartbeat as I pulled my hand away. Shyly, I asked him to let me go so that I got move away from him.
“ NO, N.O.”
“ But why?”
“Because I said so,” he smile.

His smile turned into a crooked grin as I forced his hands off me and tried to move away but in a failed attempt. He was way stronger than anything I could ever be.
“Can I please go?”
“Why? I warned you. I told you if you didn’t go away from me I would do something I would regret and that has already happened last night, courtesy of my new neighbor!” he added.

My eyes widened as I glared around. He was shirtless. What have you done Aisha? I asked myself. He let me go and sat up laughing. He laughed to the extent that he had held his stomach in a tight grip and then fell of my bed onto the soft carpet.

Tears filled my eyes as I got up raced to the door. I felt his gaze follow me as the laughter subsided. My got up and followed me into the kitchen. He got me by my upper arm and said,
“Hey, what happened? What did I do to you? Huh? What’s wrong short stuff? Hey, look at me, what happened? Awww….why are you crying baby girl?”

I turned around and slapped him across his face, which made him loosen his grip enough for me set myself free. I held by the wrist, led him to the door, opened it, and forced him out of the house. I shut the door and locked it. I ran to my room and fell onto my bed. I cried with my head in the pillow.
“What did I do last night? What happened? I don’t remember anything! Oh God! Help me. What did I do with him and why was he shirtless?” I said between sobs of fear.

I didn’t do anything for the rest of the weekend. I sat in my room thinking about what happened Friday night since I couldn’t remember anything. I cried myself to sleep on Sunday night, knowing I had school the next morning.

I arrived at school and rays of sadness came to me. Mara suddenly surrounded me and started screaming,
“OMG! Guess what? Guess what?? Guess what??? My study date with Adrian became a real date…”
“Uhhh…and how exactly did that happened. I thought you hated him?”
“Okay so we went to have our little study date in a city called ******** and it was pouring there on Friday night. We got out of the bus and raced for the café. We tried to open the door but it was locked and there was a sign that said it was closed due to the weather. Did you know it was pouring the entire weekend?”
Of course I didn’t know anything because I didn’t about or paid attention to anything but Friday night the whole weekend. I didn’t even notice the thunderstorm.
She continued,
“So we decided to go to the nearest hotel or something, since we were far away from home, to like dry off and stuff and then change into our gym clothes because they were the only thing which were dry. So we went and then I went to the bathroom first. I got out after changing and he did the same thing. After he came out, we noticed that it was dark and that there was no way we could survive the weather by being outside so he called his house and ordered me to do the same and to let them know that I was staying over a friend’s house and I can’t leave her place since I was raining like 2012! We went in the bath room to brush our teeth and ended up going at the same time. I slipped on out wet clothes, which were left carelessly on the floor, and he reached out to help me. I fell on him and out lips met. He seemed to enjoy it and carried me to the bed. We kissed again and he asked me out. He agreed and I can’t tell you the rest.”

I told her what had happened with me this weekend and especially about Friday night. She said it would be alright and that I should apologize and talk to him. I didn’t even know his name. I agreed. I smiled as an announcement was made about me.
Aisha please report to the office. I followed the directions and as I got into the office, I was told to go see the principal.
There was someone sitting in a chair across for the principle and he said “Hello Aisha. I have been waiting for you.”

I have been here for a while and I asked if the principal can call you out for me. The mysterious man turned around and…
♠ ♠ ♠
xD i am an awkward turtle...no and amazingly hyper yet awkward ninja pandigon. (combination of a panda and a tiger who are ninjas :P)
Jeff...sorry...this was necessary, u know what i am talking about xD :P
haha xD
thnxx for reading :P :D